Sigh... The boy went to Kindergarten today

SDS

We loaded him on the bus with his Power Ranger's backpack and lunch box and he didn't even turn around at the steps to wave... ;) Man, it seems like only yesterday I was watching playoff football while Deborah was in labor. :devil:

Holy crap do I feel old.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the feeling- I took my daughter to college last week.

754052[/snapback]

You and me both brother... ;)

The bad thing was looking around thinking "Damn, there are some really hot chicks up here" and then realizing that "Wait, I'm here to move my DAUGHTER in!" ;):devil:

You and me both brother...  ;)

The bad thing was looking around thinking "Damn, there are some really hot chicks up here" and then realizing that "Wait, I'm here to move my DAUGHTER in!"  ;)  :devil:

754071[/snapback]

Ya old farts...

muahaha

I've got a good 15 years to go! WOO HOO! Pass the beer!

You and me both brother...  ;)

The bad thing was looking around thinking "Damn, there are some really hot chicks up here" and then realizing that "Wait, I'm here to move my DAUGHTER in!"  ;)  :devil:

754071[/snapback]

That's why daughters are God's revenge on fathers.

Or, as I once heard a father of 3 boys tell a father of 2 girls: "I'm so lucky, I've only got three dicks to worry about. You've got thousands." (That one's for you, JSP.)

Or, as I once heard a father of 3 boys tell a father of 2 girls: "I'm so lucky, I've only got three dicks to worry about.  You've got thousands."  (That one's for you, JSP.)

754084[/snapback]

Like I haven't heard THAT before?!?

:devil:

We loaded him on the bus with his Power Ranger's backpack and lunch box and he didn't even turn around at the steps to wave...  :unsure:  Man, it seems like only yesterday I was watching playoff football while Deborah was in labor.  :devil:

Holy crap do I feel old.

754034[/snapback]

That sounds like VA Bills everyday comute to work.

Scott......I know the feeling. I was devastated when Avery (now 7) went to kindergarten.

Scott......I know the feeling. I was devastated when Avery (now 7) went to kindergarten.

754097[/snapback]

I snapped a great picture of him hugging Deborah. She was kneeling down, with her cheek on his forehead - I think I caught it at just the right time.

Well, at least it looked great on the little LCD screen. I'll have to download it and see.

Or, as I once heard a father of 3 boys tell a father of 2 girls: "I'm so lucky, I've only got three dicks to worry about.  You've got thousands."  (That one's for you, JSP.)

754084[/snapback]

I agree, my brother is on his way to having his 4th son in 2 or 3 weeks. His in law on the other hand, a rather stressed out guy has 5 daughters all under the age of 10.