Who is your Favorite Bill now and all time

All-time favorite Bill on/off field: JERRY BUTLER (class and talent)- injuries really ruined, what I believe, could have been a Rice-like HOF career...his stats compare very favorably to any of his peers from that era...and he would have only gotten better.

All-time favorite Bill, strictly on field: BRUCE SMITH- even after the SB run was over, if nothing else, Bruce made watching the Bills a joy most every weekend...one of the few guys (along with OJ) in Bills history, that you can seriously make argument about being one of the all-time best at his position....

Current favorite: LEE EVANS- he has been everything we could have hoped for, so far, has maintained his dignity and I believe, is emerging as a team leader for the next era of Bills football...that is saying a lot, for the modern NFL wide receiver.

Honorable mentions: Joe Ferguson, Jim Kelly, Thurman, Joe Cribbs, Steve Freeman, Kent Hull, Robert James, Ben White, Nate Odomes, Steve Tasker and Cornelius Bennett...

Guest dog14787
Saw other thread so thought be good to collect the current and all time favorite Bill of the fans

Current : Duke Preston ( just like the name )

All Time : Joe Fergueson  ( Kelly and the Juice come close )

753476[/snapback]

Current: Willis Mcgahee ( A great comeback from one of the worst injuries I've ever seen)

All time: Jim Kelly ( my all time hero) :devil:

Saw other thread so thought be good to collect the current and all time favorite Bill of the fans

Current : Duke Preston ( just like the name )

All Time : Joe Fergueson  ( Kelly and the Juice come close )

753476[/snapback]

Now: don't have one

All Time: Kent Hull

I really do not have a favorite from the current team. All-Time would be Tom Day. One of the nicest players I have ever met. Booker Edgerson and Ernie Warlick are honorable mentions.