Does Jp deserve to be the starting Qb NOW?

I think he will win the job now. For us to score points and win games, the running game has to show up and we have play better defense. I'm talking about the Jerry Gray defenses we had too (top 5 in the league gives you a chance to win and maybe playoffs).

Those are easy to work out.  I'm just glad to see Jp's strong arm.  We knew he was accurate but that was impressive.

752508[/snapback]

I think you meant to say we knew he had a strong arm, but you're happy to see some improved accuracy. His accuracy has been an issue since he got here, his arm strength was never in question.

RTB

I say yes. Someone made a comment earlier that if we wait until next week to make the call it looks as though he won the position by default. Yes, he may be motivated by competition but he may also be motivated by winning the competition. Says the Bills are JP's team, let the veterans rally around him and get ready for week 1.

Tom Brady - 54 att, 35 com, 64.8%, 404 yards, 1 td, 0 int, 7.48 yds/att, 93.4 rating

JP Losman - 57 att, 37 com, 64.9%, 464 yards, 2 td, 2 int, 8.14 yds/att, 87.0 rating

Just thought it was amusing, and interesting how close they were considering that they are light years away from each other in greatness, accomplishment, and experience.