Life gets tougher every day

Amin may not want his mother to know he has a penis pump, but he said he doesn't consider it an unusual device to own.

"It's normal," he said. "Half of America they use it."

Given that, with my post, four men have posted in this thread, that would mean two of us use one.

But then, I know I don't...which would mean that of Gary M, Ray Finkle, and \gbid/, two of them do.

Story 1: Half of America uses pumps? :lol: I'm speechless. Have you guys been holding out on us girls??

Story 2: How could she have not seen him when she pulled into her driveway?? Did she turn her headlights off before pulling in? Methinks there is more to this story....

Given that, with my post, four men have posted in this thread, that would mean two of us use one. 

But then, I know I don't...which would mean that of Gary M, Ray Finkle, and \gbid/, two of them do.

750725[/snapback]

After watching Clinton for 8 years you have to parse these things carefully. He didn't actually specify men... just half of America.

So, he could have meant ALL men (and some women too since they make up more than 50% of the population. Ellen DeGeneres? Martina Navratilova?).

After watching Clinton for 8 years you have to parse these things carefully.  He didn't actually specify men...  just half of America.

750757[/snapback]

I know. I assumed he meant half of America that actually have penises.

Though it wasn't really an assumption as much as it was giving him credit for being smart enough to only be referring to men. Given that he wasn't smart enough to put his appartus in his checked baggage...maybe I was being too generous... :lol:

750725[/snapback]

Are you denying this conversation ever took place???

Airport Security: One Swedish-made penis enlarger.

Crap Throwing Monkey: That's not mine.

Airport Security: One credit card receipt for Swedish-made penis enlarger signed by Crap Throwing Monkey.

Crap Throwing Monkey: I'm telling ya baby, that's not mine.

Airport Security: One warranty card for Swedish-made penis enlarger pump, filled out by Crap Throwing Monkey.

Crap Throwing Monkey: I don't even know what this is! This sort of thing ain't my bag, baby.

Are you denying this conversation ever took place???

Airport Security: One Swedish-made penis enlarger.

Crap Throwing Monkey: That's not mine.

Airport Security: One credit card receipt for Swedish-made penis enlarger signed by Crap Throwing Monkey.

Crap Throwing Monkey: I'm telling ya baby, that's not mine.

Airport Security: One warranty card for Swedish-made penis enlarger pump, filled out by Crap Throwing Monkey.

Crap Throwing Monkey: I don't even know what this is! This sort of thing ain't my bag, baby.

750839[/snapback]

I will not state that I have no recollection of ever admitting confirming not denying such a conversation did not take place...

...or something... :lol:

"It's normal," he said. "Half of America they use it."

Well, I don't have one, never used one, so I bet that who ever posts next, has had one, or still has one.

751270[/snapback]

You do too, I saw it in your pocket!

Ohh man, thats not a penis pump, its a fluid extraction device...

Taj: [Jumps up] WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?

Hutch: In your room a few days ago. I'm trying to spark this bong, but the damn thing won't light.

Taj: That's no bong... It's for my shlong.

[Hutch starts coughing and gagging]

Hutch: Hold up, I just put my mouth on your c***-pump?

[Taj nods his head]

Hutch: Oh damn!