QB1

inkman

Football purists please keep your, "I don't need that sh-- to watch football", posts to yourself. I played a little for the last few years at the local watering hole and the game is going to be online this year so you can play from home. Does anyone else know about this and are you going to play?

If they have groups to play within, I may set one up, especially if enough people want to play.

Linky

I haven't played in about 10 years. It did provide a ton of fun! My moment in the spotlight was when the Bills played the Chiefs (Montana's first game with K.C.) My score was #18 in the nation. I'd probably get my butt kicked if I played now, but I'm thinking about getting back into it. Too bad they don't allow you to play at home, like they used to.

I haven't played in about 10 years.  It did provide a ton of fun!  My moment in the spotlight was when the Bills played the Chiefs (Montana's first game with K.C.)  My score was #18 in the nation.  I'd probably get my butt kicked if I played now, but I'm thinking about getting back into it.  Too bad they don't allow you to play at home, like they used to.

750057[/snapback]

They are starting it back online THIS YEAR. August 28th (last preseason MNF?). I'm pretty geeked.

I don't need that **** to watch football!!!

Football purists please keep your, "I don't need that sh-- to watch football", posts to yourself.  I played a little for the last few years at the local watering hole and the game is going to be online this year so you can play from home.  Does anyone else know about this and are you going to play? 

If they have groups to play within, I may set one up, especially if enough people want to play. 

Linky

750010[/snapback]

Football purists please keep your, "I don't need that sh-- to watch football", posts to yourself.  I played a little for the last few years at the local watering hole and the game is going to be online this year so you can play from home.  Does anyone else know about this and are you going to play? 

Linky

750010[/snapback]

Used to play all the time. Made mediocre games fun. Used to do ok until the 3rd quarter when the beers starts kicking in. Get a bit "aggressive" in my calls. But I dont know any places where I live now that have it.

However, I see nothing on the site about it being available on the net this year?

750114[/snapback]

You are correct sir, but I spoke with the site ADM and he told me it would be up on the 28th. :devil:

Linky

750010[/snapback]

used to play it a while back, thanks for the link, looks cool!

Never did it on the internet before. Only at bars. Will save the link and give it a try. Thanks for the link!! :devil:

750350[/snapback]

Not sure if that exacty link will get access to the game but I will post it if it's different.

For my first come back from retirement post I choose this topic since I used to work for NTN many years ago and worked on QB1 and many of their online games ! One of my games went to the NHL hall of fame in Toronto. Don't know if it's still there !

But, ya QB1 is alot of fun. Still have some people I know working at NTN.

QB1

Here is the direct link.  You can launch it 2 hours before game time.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to play from the onset.  When I get home I'll join in.

753757[/snapback]

That page not exactly overflowing with info. So is this the link that we can play online?? I registered and logged in but it really doesnt say what to do after that.

That page not exactly overflowing with info. So is this the link that we can play online?? I registered and logged in but it really doesnt say what to do after that.

753874[/snapback]

After 6 pm you should be able to launch the game. Unfortunately, it doesn't provide much more info.