QB1

inkman

I played and finished kinda middle of the road. 6 out of 23 but way behind the front runner. Fun though. Will the next game be this weekend?

755313[/snapback]

According to the schedule, the next QB1 game won't be until Sept. 7th. The season opener. YES! I have Friday off. WOOHOO!

I played and finished kinda middle of the road. 6 out of 23 but way behind the front runner. Fun though. Will the next game be this weekend?

755313[/snapback]

Were their groups to play within? Do you know how they were divided? Also, what was the configuration of the keyboard as to calling plays with QB1?

Were their groups to play within?  Do you know how they were divided?  Also, what was the configuration of the keyboard as to calling plays with QB1?

755355[/snapback]

As far as I could tell there was only one room to play in and everyone was in it. As for calling the plays its like a control panel that you mouse click. Buttons for "Pass" "Run" and "Med" "Short" "Long", "Left" "Right" Middle" and so on. All buttons on teh same panel. Just pick your play then press "Send" . Stupid me I was watching the game through my Tivo box and forgot I paused it for about 5-10 seconds. Took me ten minutes or so to figure out why alot of my plays were called too late. :doh:

As far as I could tell there was only one room to play in and everyone was in it. As for calling the plays its like a control panel that you mouse click. Buttons for "Pass" "Run" and "Med" "Short" "Long", "Left" "Right" Middle" and so on. All buttons on teh same panel. Just pick your play then press "Send" . Stupid me I was watching the game through my Tivo box and forgot I paused it for about 5-10 seconds. Took me ten minutes or so to figure out why alot of my plays were called too late.  :doh:

755483[/snapback]

Argh! My 'puter is directly opposite my TV. This will take some shifting of things. I was hoping it was keyboard controls. I gots me a wireless. Thanks for the info. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
As far as I could tell there was only one room to play in and everyone was in it. As for calling the plays its like a control panel that you mouse click. Buttons for "Pass" "Run" and "Med" "Short" "Long", "Left" "Right" Middle" and so on. All buttons on teh same panel. Just pick your play then press "Send" . Stupid me I was watching the game through my Tivo box and forgot I paused it for about 5-10 seconds. Took me ten minutes or so to figure out why alot of my plays were called too late.  ;)

755483[/snapback]

Playing tonight? Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I'll be there.

Playing tonight?  Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I'll be there.

763643[/snapback]

Good morning Inkman. We work 4 10 hour days so that puts me home at 6pm pst so it doesnt look like I can make kickoff. Unless, I suddenly get sick and have to go home. ;)

Good morning Inkman. We work 4 10 hour days so that puts me home at 6pm pst so it doesnt look like I can make kickoff. Unless, I suddenly get sick and have to go home.  :P

763743[/snapback]

Four 10 hour days. That sounds nice. I have to rotate between four 12 hour days and three 12 hour days every other week. See you at kickoff. :P

• 3 weeks later...
Good morning Inkman. We work 4 10 hour days so that puts me home at 6pm pst so it doesnt look like I can make kickoff. Unless, I suddenly get sick and have to go home.  :)

763743[/snapback]

Be there tonight? My bro might be there too, if he doesn't go out for wings with the Offensive Line.

Anyone else is welcome to play. If we ever get enough players we can get our own room. :D

I keep forgetting to play. Last night would have been a decent time to because I wasnt doing too much last night. Maybe if you can pm me next time its available and your playing it will remind. I dont remember **** these days. :D

I keep forgetting to play. Last night would have been a decent time to because I wasnt doing too much last night. Maybe if you can pm me next time its available and your playing it will remind. I dont remember **** these days.  :D

787257[/snapback]

Sure. Atlanta's play calling was horrible. I had to quit after the first quarter. I think I was 94 out of 160.