Bills vs. Browns... on TV?

yall

The game should sell out. It's kids day and everyone except season ticket holders get tickets for $8!!! The girl scouts buy a ton of tickets and sell them for $10, a girl sold 30 tickets on my street alone this week.

I know not everyone pays $8, just need to vent because season ticket holders are forced to pay for this crap!!!

I believe the 'deadline' for a sellout to lift the local blackout is 72 hours

Here in Habana Norte they always get the deadline extended for a myriad of excuses.....errrr.......reasons.

The game should sell out.  It's kids day and everyone except season ticket holders get tickets for $8!!!  The girl scouts buy a ton of tickets and sell them for $10, a girl sold 30 tickets on my street alone this week. 

I know not everyone pays $8, just need to vent because season ticket holders are forced to pay for this crap!!!

749912[/snapback]

So the girlscouts are illegally scalping tickets? :devil:

So the girlscouts are illegally scalping tickets?  :devil:

749933[/snapback]

You bet. A friend of a friend of mine once told me a situation which actually happened that he read on the internet about this guy getting a "loan" from the girlscouts because he was putting together money to bet on a can't lose prospect in a horse race.

The horse did not win and some girlscout whose name was Vito came to his place in the middle of the night to collect on the loan which the scouts had charged some amazing vigorish on.

Fortunately, the scout messed up reading the numbers on the houses and came in next door and beat the crap out of his neighbor.

He was able to sell all the items he had borrowed from his neighbor, Ned, which he inherited because they could not be used by a neighbor who could not walk (the lawn mower, a tether ball set, the neighbor's daughter) and he used this money to pay off the loan.

Man the girl scouts are tough and Kid's Day is one of their biggest rackets in this area.

Is the game going to be aired? I know occasionally they sell out for kids day. If not, will it be aired on local TV on Sunday?

749849[/snapback]

WKBW has been advertising a live broadcast for this game, and WHAM and WTVH show it on their Saturday schedules. If it isn't already sold out, I'm guessing either the "Bills Television Network" or the franchise itself will buy the rest of the tickets and donate them to youth groups...

WKBW has been advertising a live broadcast for this game, and WHAM and WTVH show it on their Saturday schedules. If it isn't already sold out, I'm guessing either the "Bills Television Network" or the franchise itself will buy the rest of the tickets and donate them to youth groups...

749994[/snapback]

Good, this way NFL Network won't screw us over by having to wait for the local market to re-broadcast the game. It'll already be on my TiVo by the time I get up on Sunday :devil:

749994[/snapback]

it's also listed on WKBW's website on their schedule grid for Sat nite

:devil:

The game should sell out.  It's kids day and everyone except season ticket holders get tickets for $8!!!  The girl scouts buy a ton of tickets and sell them for $10, a girl sold 30 tickets on my street alone this week. 

749912[/snapback]

NY's law I believe used to be that you could resell a ticket for up to $5 over face value, before you got in trouble for scalping.

And Ralph has to kick in the difference on the kids day tickets per league rules. Not the team, Ralph himself, or one of his other companies.

WKBW promos have been saying that "if the game is sold out" it will be televised on Ch.7 - they were still saying that on the 5 AM news this morning and, as of this morning, the game's not sold out - there's a "limited" # of tix left.

Hopefully someone like Billy Fucillo will realize how many people will see his fat a$$ in the commercials if the game's on TV, and buy out the remaining tickets. :lol: