Vote for the Bills-Bengals game

Gary M

Just checked my Direct TV guide and there is a couple slots stating " TBA ". The first is at 6PM on 8/22 PDT, therefore 3PM in NY. The other slot is Wed 8/23 at

6PM PDT. These may be used for winner of the poll or if they succumb to the screaming in Buffalo, Cinci and elsewhere. We'll see. I'll keep checking.

Just checked my Direct TV guide and there is a couple slots stating " TBA ". The first is at 6PM on 8/22 PDT, therefore 3PM in NY. The other slot is Wed 8/23 at

6PM PDT.  These may be used for winner of the poll or if they succumb to the screaming in Buffalo, Cinci and elsewhere.  We'll see.  I'll keep checking.

748684[/snapback]

Dude ... We're on the west coast .... 6PM here is 9PM in NY ......

I voted. we're 2% ahead and I still say no chance they show the game.

Someone, please update this post tomorrow. I won't be able to watch, but I'd like to check back here and see if they showed the game.

WARNING!  The guide on DirecTV says the game broadcast at NOON on Aug. 22 will be Browns at Eagles.

This past Saturday this same discrepancy existed and the game on the GUIDE, not the one on the internet, was the one that was shown.

I suggest those of us with NFL Network wanting to see the game vote for it to be broadcast Tuesday night, otherwise I bet we will not see it at all.

748500[/snapback]

Just checked this morning , we are leading with 31%. keep up the good work and vote, vote, vote.

http://www.nfl.com/