Vote for the Bills-Bengals game

Gary M

Never mind, it appears that our game is on tomorrow at noon.  This would be a re-broadcast.

Tuesday, Aug. 22 Air time

Cincinnati at Buffalo 12 p.m.

Carolina at Jacksonville 3 p.m.

748485[/snapback]

WARNING! The guide on DirecTV says the game broadcast at NOON on Aug. 22 will be Browns at Eagles.

This past Saturday this same discrepancy existed and the game on the GUIDE, not the one on the internet, was the one that was shown.

I suggest those of us with NFL Network wanting to see the game vote for it to be broadcast Tuesday night, otherwise I bet we will not see it at all.

As of now, Bills/Bengals leads by 1%. We'll see if NFL Network will actually show a Bills game in prime time. I wouldn't bet on it.

And this is what Western New Yorkers were supposed to B word to their cable companies for???

PTR

Sorry to squelch your fun, but I ran my Direct TV schedule forward and the Bills game is not on anytime tomorrow, nor is it on Wed.  My tv schedule only goes up to 48 hours in advance.

748641[/snapback]

My TV says tomorrow at 9pm NFL football, Teams to be determined which is why we are voting. Unless your TV says something else.