Where can I find highlights online??

Fewell733

Here

747852[/snapback]

Thanks for the link. I can't help but wonder what that clip would be like if an older white guy put it together. Background music would be something like Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald instead of whatever that song's title was (I think the title was "You dumb nigga B word" or some such).

Thanks for the link. I can't help but wonder what that clip would be like if an older white guy put it together. Background music would be something like Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald instead of whatever that song's title was (I think the title was "You dumb nigga B word" or some such).

747862[/snapback]

Wow quite the racist aren't we? Actually I believe the song is DMX - We In Here....

I suggest you get more than 18 posts under your belt before you start calling people racist.

I didn't find anything racist about it.

747880[/snapback]

Um last time I checked how many posts I have doesn't unqualify my accusations of someone being a racist. Him saying the song was called "You Dumb Nigga B word" is what I found racist. I listen to all types of music and to hear someone make such a unfounded and racist comment, I think its pretty blatant, not once in the song does it say you dumb nigga B word, and just because people tastes in music are different, that comment was definetly uncalled for. If you don't like it fine, but no need to label it like that, I found it extremely distasteful. It was clearly a reference to the rap music on the highlight.

Somebody posted that exact vid on another thread yesterday. Said he got it from the Bills.com message board.

It was much higher quality that what YouTube has. It was a 35 mb .avi I believe.

It would've looked and sounded better if it wasn't dubbed with music.

If you don't like it fine, but no need to label it like that, I found it extremely distasteful. It was clearly a reference to the rap music on the highlight.

yeah, a clip where the word nigga was said about 100 times, the word B word was said at least once and the word dumb may be hidden somewhere....if you are interested in some interesting DMX lyrics, here you go (NSFW).

Um last time I checked how many posts I have doesn't unqualify my accusations of someone being a racist. Him saying the song was called "You Dumb Nigga B word" is what I found racist. I listen to all types of music and to hear someone make such a unfounded and racist comment, I think its pretty blatant, not once in the song does it say you dumb nigga B word, and just because people tastes in music are different, that comment was definetly uncalled for. If you don't like it fine, but no need to label it like that, I found it extremely distasteful. It was clearly a reference to the rap music on the highlight.

747973[/snapback]

Um last time I checked, the number of posts you have doesn't qualify you as knowing the personalities of anyone on this board. LA is not a racist but is a known jokester on this board. The song mentioned the words he stated, ad nauseum. See, his suggested song title was tongue in cheek based on the redundantly stupid lyrics in that riff. Get it, HeadInTheAss? Probably not. Get to know your audience before you take your self-serving stand of righteous indignation. :blush:

Um last time I checked, the number of posts you have doesn't qualify you as knowing the personalities of anyone on this board. LA is not a racist but is a known jokester on this board. The song mentioned the words he stated, ad nauseum. See, his suggested song title was tongue in cheek based on the redundantly stupid lyrics in that riff. Get it, HeadInTheAss? Probably not. Get to know your audience before you take your self-serving stand of righteous indignation.  :blush:

748043[/snapback]

Oh thats right, the number of posts qualifies you as knowing someones personality well enough to know if they are a racist. Just because you have 3000 posts and you know everyone on here, does not mean you know them well enough to know if they are a racist or not. Being a jokester is one thing, but to me, that post seemed somewhat racist to me. You call it redundantly stupid, other people enjoy the music, some people might call your music redudantly stupid, does that make it any worse or better, my point is, regardless of what you think of the music, and weather you agree with the content and lyrics or not, that comment was racist, I don't need to get to know my audience at all, i've been reading this board for quite some time but didn't choose to create an account untill the first preseason game, I was making an observation based on the comment, I found it offensive, and under a different audience, one that is more inclined to listen to that kind of music, im sure they would have also.