Palmer Out

Realist

Not that it really matters in a preseason game, but its being reported that Carson Palmer is not playing Friday night. Personally, I was hoping to see him at least one series to see if our defense can show any improvement against a solid first string offense.

Link

There are actually a number of Bengals starters who won't play, and while I don't know who they are right now, you'll know all about them after the game on Friday. If we do well, it'll be because (insert player names here) weren't in. If we do crappy, everyone will be concerned because our first string couldn't even beat their third string.

For their starting eleven, Wright gets the qb start, and LT Levi Jones sits due to an ankle injury. I'm guessing the other OL starters will stay in for at least the 1st qtr and maybe most of the 2nd - they stunk big time last week against WAS, got yanked early because they mostly stood around and picked their noses.

For their starting eleven, Wright gets the qb start, and LT Levi Jones sits due to an ankle injury.  I'm guessing the other OL starters will stay in for at least the 1st qtr and maybe most of the 2nd - they stunk big time last week against WAS, got yanked early because they mostly stood around and picked their noses.

745737[/snapback]

I saw a quick blurb on NFL Network that stated that Palmer said, and I quote, "I don't want to get hurt."

IMO Cincy is not making the playoffs.