My son is playing football at the Ralph before

The Tomcat

midget football game on the field next to the Ralph before the Bills/Browns game. The kids get to dress in the Bills locker room and whoever wins gets a trophy presented by Marv Levy and possibly other Bills...

Very exciting for me and my 2 kids! Wish us luck...we are the Westside Panthers from Jamestown, NY...we'll be in Yellow and Black.

midget football game on the field next to the Ralph before the Bills/Browns game.  The kids get to dress in the Bills locker room and whoever wins gets a trophy presented by Marv Levy and possibly other Bills...

Very exciting for me and my 2 kids!  Wish us luck...we are the Westside Panthers from Jamestown, NY...we'll be in Yellow and Black.

741208[/snapback]

Sounds like you'll have more fun than the kids. :devil:

Thats awesome...i wish that I grew up in a football town

741211[/snapback]

We're an hour south of Buffalo...oh by the way, I bid on your Bills/Browns tickets on Ebay for that game...

I need one for this weeks game because the Bills gave our team 50 tickets for the kids and now I need one...

midget football game on the field next to the Ralph before the Bills/Browns game.  The kids get to dress in the Bills locker room and whoever wins gets a trophy presented by Marv Levy and possibly other Bills...

Very exciting for me and my 2 kids!  Wish us luck...we are the Westside Panthers from Jamestown, NY...we'll be in Yellow and Black.

741208[/snapback]

You mean there has to be a loser? Just make sure you don't pick on the weak kids on the other team, that wouldn't be fair to their self esteem and you'll be branded a jerk. :devil: (check out the baseball thread in the OT forums if you have no idea what I'm talking about :D ).

Seriously though, have a great time - take lots of pictures and make sure your kid enjoys the experience - that sounds like an AWESOME time!

CW

How awesome that is for you and your sons.....

I will be following my own son as well this year as a freshman HS player......starting at outside backer and running back

Last year he won a award for best JAAF offensive back and went to the Inland Empire JAAF All Stars

It is a lot of fun following your kids and their athletics.......

How awesome that is for you and your sons.....

I will be following my own son as well this year as a freshman HS player......starting at outside backer and running back

Last year he won a award for best JAAF offensive back and went to the Inland Empire JAAF All Stars

It is a lot of fun following your kids and their athletics.......

741257[/snapback]

A little off topic here John... Why do they call that region in CA the "Inland Empire?"

Congrats and good luck to both your guys!

:devil:

741208[/snapback]

Do they play Quarterback???????.....Marv may sign them if they can throw the ball more than 5 yards

seriously, this is terrific and I can see why you would be so proud...

741208[/snapback]

Congrats!

and make sure your coach picks out the weakest kid on the opposing team and pounds him to ensure the victory, it's the american way!