06-07 Buffalo Bills

Why are you guys even bothering to argue with a fool who creates a user name themed after what is ostensibly one of his favorite TV shows, yet:

-----------------

-----------------

Who are you fooling? You got an avantar of aldy 1/3 the size of you significant other. so why cant my avantar be boss hogg?

740875[/snapback]

Do you thrive on looking like an idiot, or are you just obtuse? Christ, man...shut up already!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God it's over!! It was brutal watching this guy get beat up by just about everyone. I don't remember a more one sided post............TGIFF!!!

---------------------------

-----------------------------

THere is a great Eagle's song, "Johny COme Lately, The New Kid IN Town." Have you heard it? So what, you stood on the sideline while I dismantled the Cyber Lynch Mob ("CLM") and waited to post your rude vomit? The only people who got beat up around here are the CLM members who stepped up one at a time for an articulation slapping. You sit on the bench like a turtle and then stick your head out when you think the guns are silenced? Add something to the post about NFL talent please. That way we can talk about sports and I wont have to sit you down like the others have been dealt with: 'the nice lady'; Ramius, Dibbs, Dardumb from ALaski; RJ (no that RAJ -- but the cool one) et al.).

I'll give you some ammunitiom: the patroits had two (2) pro bowlers in 2001 -- can you name them? i'll give you a hint, one is a safety the other is a QB. I'll give you three lifelines. 1) you can IM your CLM pales and ask them; 2) you can look it up -- it is public information; or 3) you can give up and we can have darun in alaskia answer it for us. I think he may know the answer. Are you in? Timer started. I'll give you till 3:00 eastern, then I'm hitting the beach for the weekend.

740860[/snapback]

Enjoy the break, and stop firing away at folks.

Then come back and let's talk football.

Workable?

Agreed little monkey.  Enough is enough.  I lay down my arms and go the beach.  Love to all.  See you next week. Same place, same time.  Huggs and Kisses to the CLM.  :devil:

740879[/snapback]

Hay guess what?

The Patriots still won the superbowl without having any pro-bowlers on their roster prior to that season.

Hay guess what?

The Patriots still won the superbowl without having any pro-bowlers on their roster prior to that season.

740887[/snapback]

But they had pro-bowlers on their roster their Superbowl season. And we don't have any pro-bowlers on the roster this season. So we suck. :devil:

This IS a seven-page thread arguing the definition of "season", right?

I'll give you some ammunitiom:  the patroits had two (2) pro bowlers in 2001 -- can you name them?  i'll give you a hint, one is a safety the other is a QB.  I'll give you three lifelines.  1) you can IM your CLM pales and ask them; 2)  you can look it up -- it is public information; or 3) you can give up and we can have darun in alaskia answer it for us.  I think he may know the answer.  Are you in?  Timer started.  I'll give you till 3:00 eastern, then I'm hitting the beach for the weekend.

740860[/snapback]

Actually in 2001 they had 3. In 2000, the same "talentless bunch" had zero. All 3 2001 Patriot Pro Bowlers were on the 2000 Patriot roster. Unfortunately for them, in 2000 they didn't have talent.

Actually in 2001 they had 3.  In 2000, the same "talentless bunch" had zero.  All 3 2001 Patriot Pro Bowlers were on the 2000 Patriot roster.  Unfortunately for them, in 2000 they didn't have talent.

740894[/snapback]

Are talent pills banned by the NFL? If not, they should be!

This is unacceptable! Its worse then steroids!

Thank God it's over!! It was brutal watching this guy get beat up by just about everyone. I don't remember a more one sided post............TGIFF!!!

---------------------------

-----------------------------

THere is a great Eagle's song, "Johny COme Lately, The New Kid IN Town." Have you heard it? So what, you stood on the sideline while I dismantled the Cyber Lynch Mob ("CLM") and waited to post your rude vomit? The only people who got beat up around here are the CLM members who stepped up one at a time for an articulation slapping. You sit on the bench like a turtle and then stick your head out when you think the guns are silenced? Add something to the post about NFL talent please. That way we can talk about sports and I wont have to sit you down like the others have been dealt with: 'the nice lady'; Ramius, Dibbs, Dardumb from ALaski; RJ (no that RAJ -- but the cool one) et al.).

I'll give you some ammunitiom: the patroits had two (2) pro bowlers in 2001 -- can you name them? i'll give you a hint, one is a safety the other is a QB. I'll give you three lifelines. 1) you can IM your CLM pales and ask them; 2) you can look it up -- it is public information; or 3) you can give up and we can have darun in alaskia answer it for us. I think he may know the answer. Are you in? Timer started. I'll give you till 3:00 eastern, then I'm hitting the beach for the weekend.

740860[/snapback]

Wow, you really show your immaturity more and more with every post.

Bottom line is the Bills do not have a boat load of all-stars, I don't think anyone would dispute that. But there are some potential stars and we shall see this year if they reach that potential. This team does have a good nucleus and are not far from being contenders (at least I hope!!).

To say that we are at the bottom of the league in talent is just wrong though. And I believe that is what fired everyone up with your post. Plus you really didn't help yourself by taking jabs at everyone and not responding to legitimate posts. Instead you chose to answer to those that hurt your feelings, again it goes along with the immaturity.

I almost stooped to your level and posted a whimsical comeback, but I will not resort to that. It's not worth my time. I will find another thread where the posters take criticism with a grain of salt. Late!!!

Are talent pills banned by the NFL?  If not, they should be!

This is unacceptable!  Its worse then steroids!

740895[/snapback]

Careful, by replying to my posts positively the "tard mafia" is going to loop you in with me. You won't be able to get in on any discounts on any of the cool "I Hat Akalsa Daron" (sic) gear that is currently in production.

Careful, by replying to my posts positively the "tard mafia" is going to loop you in with me. You won't be able to get in on any discounts on any of the cool "I Hat Akalsa Daron" (sic) gear that is currently in production.

740899[/snapback]

Ii r etract ne and aLL agreementses

But they had pro-bowlers on their roster their Superbowl season.  And we don't have any pro-bowlers on the roster this season.  So we suck.  :D

This IS a seven-page thread arguing the definition of "season", right?

740891[/snapback]

But, but....we have a Pro-Bowl Punter and a Pro-Bowl line snapper..... :devil: