With friends like these...

stevewin

"The way my family talks and the way my friends talk to me, it's not really constructive. They're pretty vulgar with it. They try to embarrass me a little bit. I took a month and a half off out there and then came back to Buffalo. Here, I'm able to meet new people and clear my head." -- Quarterback J.P. Losman on going home to California after last season's 5-11 record when he was in and out of the lineup.

:(:) :)

sportsline

:(    :(:)

sportsline

737597[/snapback]

Kind of refreshing to know that not every NFL player had the most wonderful mom, or the greatest dad there ever was...families are dysfunctuional in many cases....I love my mother to death, but I have a hard time talking to her, because she tends to deflate my spirits a bit...nothing vulgar though! :)

There is so much to like about JP Losman, lets' just hope his game elevates to a level we can all be proud to pull for him on the football field...

There is so much to like about JP Losman, lets' just hope his game elevates to a level we can all be proud to pull for him on the football field...

737600[/snapback]

His sincerity is very refreshing, nice to see he cares more about proving to the world and himself as to who he is, as oppose to worrying about his next touchdown celebration or etc....

His sincerity is very refreshing, nice to see he cares more about proving to the world and himself as to who he is, as oppose to worrying about his next touchdown celebration or etc....

737605[/snapback]

Yeah, it's too bad so few people supported him hear last season!

I like how they say that Crowell may not be big enough to play but then list him at 6'1, 2350 pounds.

"--Angelo Crowell, who started 13 games in place of an injured Takeo Spikes last season, is penciled in as the starter at strong-side linebacker over Jeff Posey, who still may wind up as a pass-rushing end. Posey (6-4, 241) has better size than Crowell (6-1, 2350)"

:o    :huh::angry:

sportsline

737597[/snapback]

"Dude! WTF?!? How far is your head up your ass?!? How could you not see Moulds all by himself?!?! Could you maybe throw the ball to someone more then 3 yards downfield?!? You sucked so bad a GUY named Kelly took your place!" :doh:

"Dude!  WTF?!?  How far is your head up your ass?!?  How could you not see Moulds all by himself?!?!  Could you maybe throw the ball to someone more then 3 yards downfield?!?  You sucked so bad a GUY named Kelly took your place!"  :angry:

738260[/snapback]

I had no idea you all had a good-will program for those with turrets syndrome. I must say to take in these sad belligerent folks is another reason why I say the TBD boards are the best and full of "high character" people.

"Dude!  WTF?!?  How far is your head up your ass?!?  How could you not see Moulds all by himself?!?!  Could you maybe throw the ball to someone more then 3 yards downfield?!?  You sucked so bad a GUY named Kelly took your place!"  :angry:

738260[/snapback]

:doh::huh::o

My thoughts, exactly...