Dear Donte.....

seems like the guy is expected to play a big role in this years cover 2...so if he thinks he is going to start it is time for him to get into camp. If I were him I wouldn't want some clown getting all that many reps and maybe impressing the coaches enough to put my young ass on the bench in my first season. Time to get to work, Donte.

Sorry to say this but I will be the first guy heckling Mr. Whitner when/if he shows up to camp. Sign the damn contract, you jerk!

After spending $80000 in gas & tolls to bring my kids across the state to watch this guy in camp, I'll make sure to ask him if he can spare a few bucks so that I refill the tank and get the family back home.

He wants 14, they want to pay 12.9, seems like 13.55 should do it.  If he won't take that, he is an idiot, if the Bills won't offer that, they are idiots.

734545[/snapback]

If he doesn't take it then screw him. I wonder if he notices that the Bills have about 18 other safetys on the roster.

He wants 14, they want to pay 12.9, seems like 13.55 should do it.  If he won't take that, he is an idiot, if the Bills won't offer that, they are idiots.

734545[/snapback]

Exactly what I'm saying. Signing a draft pick when the two picks around him are signed can't be hard.

#7 Michael Huff: $15

#9 Ernie Sims: $12.1

Add them up, divide by 2, you have the offer to #8 Whitner: $13.5 or $13.55 million

WELCOME TO THE IVY LEAGUE BOYS!!!!

Exactly what I'm saying. Signing a draft pick when the two picks around him are signed can't be hard.

#7 Michael Huff: $15

#9 Ernie Sims: $12.1

Add them up, divide by 2, you have the offer to #8 Whitner: $13.5 or $13.55 million

WELCOME TO THE IVY LEAGUE BOYS!!!!

734743[/snapback]

I heard somewhere that he want`s the same as Huff. Seem`s like another I got an attitude player. <_<