Whitner..Get your Asz in Camp NOW!

I'm sure Marv is steaming and red-faced. The Bills did him a big favor drafting him.

Who does he think he is? No excuses, money, length of contract, whatever. If he doesn't sign by Friday, put him on the PUP.

733670[/snapback]

Because generally if a Top-10 pick isn't signed by the end of the first week of Training Camp, you deactivate him :devil:

I'm sure Marv is steaming and red-faced. The Bills did him a big favor drafting him.

Who does he think he is? No excuses, money, length of contract, whatever. If he doesn't sign by Friday, put him on the PUP.

733670[/snapback]

Easy dude, he will be there. And can we stop the "wheres DW thread already" camp is going on lets focus on that.

Because generally if a Top-10 pick isn't signed by the end of the first week of Training Camp, you deactivate him  :devil:

733673[/snapback]

You know the old saying: "Cut off your draft prick to spite your 5-11 record" No, that isn't a typo. :blush:

Because generally if a Top-10 pick isn't signed by the end of the first week of Training Camp, you deactivate him  :devil:

733673[/snapback]

Not when he is the only top ten pick left and he was lucky to be there. Send a message to the players and agents this will not be tolerated.

No excuse at this point, none!

Not when he is the only top ten pick left and he was lucky to be there. Send a message to the players and agents this will not be tolerated.

No excuse at this point, none!

733676[/snapback]

The signings have been going VERY quick this year. Usually, it's not all that uncommon for half of the 1st Round to not be signed by now.

If he isn't signed by the 1st preseason game, then i'll start worrying. But right now, just chill.

Yes.

733681[/snapback]

If I was I would get him in camp ASAP to get my percentage :devil: . I am just tired of the here say. If hes not there we have to move on without him thats all there is to it. I now this shoudn't be that hard with the 7-9 signings but this is the game agents and front offices play.

The signings have been going VERY quick this year. Usually, it's not all that uncommon for half of the 1st Round to not be signed by now.

If he isn't signed by the 1st preseason game, then i'll start worrying. But right now, just chill.

733683[/snapback]

OK.

It's just he is suppose to be "the quarterback" of this new defense. He has much to learn.

733670[/snapback]

He's not eligible for PUP-wrong list. Physically Unable to Perform...more like Fiscally Unable to Perform.

He's not eligible for PUP-wrong list.  Physically Unable to Perform...more like Fiscally Unable to Perform.

733900[/snapback]

Isn't there a list for when Ralph is too cheap to pay top ten draft picks?

Funny thing is if we traded him down to 11 or 12 where he belonged, we would have signed him already. I bet my bottom dollar the bills' trust is holding out on him by saying you should be getting lesser money than a 'real' #8. The agent just wants regular #8 slot money and the bills aren't willing to give it to him based on draft projections.