8/1 Night Camp Pics

rockpile

I plan on many more pics tomorrow, hopefully under the lights.

This is just a tease because many shots I took were messed up by people walking in front of me and the odd lighting (shade to bright sun).

I wish I could say it was because I was drinking. :lol:

Link

I plan on many more pics tomorrow, hopefully under the lights.

This is just a tease because many shots I took were messed up by people walking in front of me and the odd lighting (shade to bright sun).

I wish I could say it was because I was drinking.  :lol:

Link

733499[/snapback]

Nice job, Rock! I do love those helmets!!!

Yes, the helmets look great. I wonder if they are wearing them because white is cooler? But I would like to see them switch over at some point so they practice with the helmets they're going to wear in the games. Maybe it really doesn't make a difference, but it seems to me it would be better to get use to throwing to the right colors.

Nice job, Rock!  I do love those helmets!!!

733516[/snapback]

Glad I have the 10X optical zoom (a couple of those were even a bit into the digital zoom frame).

Camp pictures would be very hard to take without it, unless I was Cindy - she always gets up close. :lol:

If I had anything to say about it - the throwbacks and white helmets would be here to stay.

Nice pix, Rock. Seeya tomorrow night?

733814[/snapback]

I will look for you.

I hope to leave work at five and go straigh to Pittsford. Any chance of catching a Sam Adams and burger before practice?