NFLDraftCountdown.com '07 Round One Mock Up

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com

They just updated their site for next year's draft and looky, looky who they have us taking......

I say since everyone's in agreement; just give him to us now  :D

727196[/snapback]

Just like everyone was in agreement Reggie Bush was going 1st overall last year? We might be better off with his 2nd ranked prospect OT Joe Thomas, although he'll have to answer a lot of questions this season coming off an ACL tear and could turn out to be this year's Eric Winston.

I'll bet anyone any amount of money the Bills don't have the worst record in the NFL this season.  Any takers?

727534[/snapback]

Not a chance. I agree with you. 8-8 at worst. We will be in the middle of the pack. Last year everyone was on our bandwagon before the season and this year we are the vogue last place pick. The truth is in between and the key will be improved D line play.

I'll bet anyone any amount of money the Bills don't have the worst record in the NFL this season.  Any takers?

727534[/snapback]

I'll wager you'll be contacted by "fans" who were pissed we won at Cincinnati last year or bemoaned too many wins. :D Just wait.

True enough, but you know what they say about stopped clocks and blind squirrels. :D

Well this "stopped block/blind squirrel" was right about the Patriots last year, so that means my odds of being right again are bad. So the best is a no-brainer. Unless you REALLY think the Bills will finish with the worst record in the NFL this year.

Or hell, split the bets if you like. I'll take either prediction alone.

727534[/snapback]

That's it.....keep reaching for the sky.....eye on the prize baby! :D

I do think the Bills will be pretty bad this year. How bad? Bottom 10, EASY.

But they wont be the worst, they just wont. Look at a team like the Niners, completely devoid of ANY talent whatsoever with iffy coaching.

As bad as we are, we at least have decent players who just sadly underachieved last year. The Niners really dont have much.

We'll blow, but not #1 overall.