I got my truck detailed... what do you think ??

gsurdam

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who did the detailing and where can i get those decals

726466[/snapback]

My Brother-in-law has a business makijng the decals. He & I did the detailing. It's very easy to apply.

pretty dirty bro....

whoever did it, did a nice job i think

726472[/snapback]

Thanks everyone for the comments... I can't wait to show it off October 1st at the Viking game !!!

GO BILLS !!!

My Brother-in-law has a business makijng the decals. He & I did the detailing. It's very easy to apply.

726668[/snapback]

Any chance he will be offering them for sale?

I have a 01 Honda Civic those would look good on

I could even go with the helmet stripes down the

hood, roof and trunk

on btw im in Redskins country in VA (whers the BLECH smiley)

Well, you have the royal blue, scarlet red, and the silver. But you forgot the white, the navy blue, the slightly metallicized red on the helmet, and black (for the shoes). Is that all the colors in the Bills scheme or am I missing one... or twenty? :D

Looks good.

I'm a reductionist by nature so I'm waiting for the pro-shop site to have a throwback red standing buffalo on one of those small white oval bumper stickers. Might be waiting for a while....

726367[/snapback]

hahah way to piss on the guys parade. Nice truck bro. Decals are sweet. Love Ford 150 Super Crews. Have one myself, albeit a 2001. Good thing is its paid off in 3 months!!! :P

And absolutely no problems with it(besides normal wear and tear. Have put a set of brakes on it and a set of tires) and will buy another one in a couple years. Dont even need to test drive

Any chance he will be offering them for sale?

I have a 01 Honda Civic those would look good on

I could even go with the helmet stripes down the

hood, roof and trunk

on btw im in Redskins country in VA (whers the BLECH smiley)

727024[/snapback]

I might be able to set that up. If you are serious , e-mail me at gsurdam5@msn.com and let me know what size decals you want and I'll ask my brother-in-law if he can make them for you.

I might be able to set that up. If you are serious , e-mail me at gsurdam5@msn.com and let me know what size decals you want and I'll ask my brother-in-law if he can make them for you.

727394[/snapback]

Very nice job with the truck. A clean customization, tastefully done.

Detailed is when you have it cleaned...decals are what you have...just thought i'd say that.  :unsure:

Looks pretty cool though, very ballsy...I couldn't get away with that here, i'd get clowned daily for that.

727477[/snapback]

Salem, Oregon. Where the men are men, and the sheep are afraid. :D