BuffOrange grades your lunch

BuffOrange

Never been to Boston Market, how is it?  Spinach and creamed spinach?  C

726129[/snapback]

Spinach is my favorite food. Boston Market never had real spinach as a side option until recently, so I always got the creamed spinach. Now, I can get both.

Never mind on that anyway. I remembered that I actually brought a lunch today, so it's leftover dinner from last night: hamburger helper.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ate at River City Cafe in Surfside Beach today. 

- Ocean Front view

- Peanuts (and you can throw the shells on the ground)

- Hamburger w/ lettice, onion and ketchup

- Fries

- Large draft beer.

- $6.00 (I get the local discount)  :lol:

726198[/snapback]

Awesome. Classic burger, being able to throw shells on the ground, and a draft beer. Beach + discount = slightly bitter deduction however. A-

I ate at River City Cafe in Surfside Beach today. 

- Ocean Front view

- Peanuts (and you can throw the shells on the ground)

- Hamburger w/ lettuce, onion and ketchup

- Fries

- Large draft beer.

- $6.00 (I get the local discount)  :lol:

726198[/snapback]

Eat there everytime i'm down in Myrtle. Awesome place.

I devoured a man twinkie with a love mayonaisse filling.  I did order a hot dog, but I didn't eat it, I just slapped it around on my face for a while.  :lol:

726204[/snapback]

Works well with your signature, though your Loc: should be SanFran.

Spinach is my favorite food.  Boston Market never had real spinach as a side option until recently, so I always got the creamed spinach.  Now, I can get both.

Never mind on that anyway.  I remembered that I actually brought a lunch today, so it's leftover dinner from last night:  hamburger helper.

726199[/snapback]

I feel like you're taking advantage of my leniency towards leftovers by making this up. C+

Am I alone in not likeing spinach?  Everything else sounds pretty good except for the hard boiled egg, though I don't know how it goes together.  Why not throw in an orange or grapefruit?  Points for the simple yet tremendously underrated oil & vinegar dressing. 

Since I'm pretty sure you're a woman I'll give this a B.

726194[/snapback]

Out of curiosity, what would the grade be if it was a guy?

Sorry, I have to plead ignorance in your case.  I'll give the noodles + pickle juice a C for now, but this may be negotiable.  However, the fact that you put ketchup on your hotdog leaves serious room for doubt.

726086[/snapback]

I was only joking about the noodles and pickle juice, thats dinner tonight, I'm going all gourmet tonight

For Lunch I had some Peanut Butter smeared on a playing card and some Mustard packets I took from a Hot Dog vendor.

As for the Ketchup on the Hot Dog, Did anyone watch the Bad News Bears movie with Billy Bob Thorton (I watched it one night when I was bored and because it had Billy Bob Thorton playing a character a little more toned down from his character in Bad Santa) One of the kids was talking about putting Ketchup on Hotdogs.

A home made salad consisting of:

spinach, romaine lettuce, red cabbage, radishes, cucumber, grated carrot, red onion, red pepper, grape tomatoes, sliced fresh strawberries, diced apple, roasted pecans, avacado, hard boiled egg and grilled salmon with oil and vinegar dressing.

And a big mug of hot tea (green and black combined).

I went crazy in the kitchen last night.

726176[/snapback]

....only to go crazy in the bathroom tonight. :lol:

Some Ruffles and a variety of sliced cheeses.....yellow american, swiss and muenster....I like to make little chip-n-cheese snack sammages.....mmmmm mmmm!!

726300[/snapback]

This is inferior to cheese & crackers. Also, yellow american doesn't sound good. That's one cheese that has to be cooked as far as I'm concerned.

C-

I had a lovely mushroom/swiss burger w/sauteed onions.  Small side of fries w/vinegar.

726239[/snapback]

I generally don't go with swiss on burgers, but swiss is probably good enough to work with anything. Onions are good, mushrooms are mediocre. Vinegar on the fries is questionable at best.

B-