Favorite TBDer

taterhill

I vote for the King of the Trolls, Hogboy the Slob.  We're about due for a volunteer fireman/arson thread.  Where art thou, Slob?

724994[/snapback]

Hoggy should be back in a week or two, posting under his most recent name, ieatcrayonz. :P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoggy should be back in a week or two, posting under his most recent name, ieatcrayonz.  :P

724996[/snapback]

still trying to figure out who crayonz is? Even in exile, he still gets the best of you. :P:P:doh:

Hoggy should be back in a week or two, posting under his most recent name, ieatcrayonz.  :P

724996[/snapback]

In 03 I think I remember hogboy slob , what was his schtick?

I also remember Ice? HE mentioned something about his red azz or something like that when he was debating. then icelemonade and his drew compulsion.

Who was crayonz?

Boy I really thought I would get at least 3 or 4 votes

725001[/snapback]

you were on my list......and it is not just because you have the most disturbing photo on your profile :P

Especially when you're a little down in the dumps. He always lifts my spirits and invigorates my optimism. :P

724946[/snapback]

You know, I had a feeling this would stimulate a response similar to this. :P

Truth be told, there's something about his board demeanor that's very endearing. If you're feeling particularly "good" about something or are encouraged, JSP has a way of grounding you right quick.

do enjoy throwing yourself down stairs or purposely zipping your crank up in your zipper?

724952[/snapback]

If I had given it some more thought, taterhill, you would clearly be on my "best read" list as well. For retorts such as this. :P

.......you bastard. :P

Nick in England,

You are engaging in line infringement. We must ask that you cease and desist from this activity immediately. Further violations could result in legal action. Thank you.

725230[/snapback]

:P

who ahr Ahr & Ahr Associates??

Consider me served.