Bills MAdden Ratings Thus far

I dont think those are the actual Madden 07 ratings, just ones that the site has for players who still play 06 and like to update their rosters. I remember looking on that site during the middle of the season and the ratings were changed from the beginning based on the current performance of the player.

the above poster was right. those arent the real madden 2007 ratings. they havent ben released yet. that is some guys random ratings that he made, or his updated 2006 ratings.

Ign will have the ratings as soon as they are released.

http://sports.ign.com

Yes they are some guy, but when you find the final ratings for the upcoming game you will find that they reflect this site 99%, The "guy who does these updates them pretty regularly, and the site is run by sports xchange, the same analysts that madden games have based there ratings on. So they may not be the ratings to be found on aug 22, but it will give you a good gage of where the ratings are headed as of last month which was the last time these were updated.

the above poster was right. those arent the real madden 2007 ratings. they havent ben released yet. that is some guys random ratings that he made, or his updated 2006 ratings.

Ign will have the ratings as soon as they are released.

http://sports.ign.com

723613[/snapback]

Is there any point in even buying Madden this year. So far it sounds like the only thing they added was that you can control your lead blocker when you run.

Which probably means:

-player progression is still screwed up.

-create a team is still half-assed.

-they haven't done anything creative with franchise mode like allow for realignment or seasons of different lengths.

Is there any point in even buying Madden this year.  So far it sounds like the only thing they added was that you can control your lead blocker when you run.

Which probably means:

-player progression is still screwed up.

-create a team is still half-assed.

-they haven't done anything creative with franchise mode like allow for realignment or seasons of different lengths.

724414[/snapback]

they also completely re-vamped superstar mode. Now, whatever position you play, thats the only position you play and you take that point of view. If you aew a WR, then you run the routes and hope the QB throws to you etc. If you are a DB, you can follow the play call and cover, or blitz when you want, etc.

i dont know if these are gonna be 07' ratings but it says official madden ratings and has all the new faces on the teams, but on the site go to the left column and click where it says "official madden ratings"

fletcher-92

spikes- 96

Holcomb- 78

Losman- 75

Nall- 68

Kingsburry-66

McGahee-80(yikes)

A-Train- 82(wtf)

what the hell how can a-train be higher than McGahee??? i dont know check em out though

i dont know if these are gonna be 07' ratings but it says official madden ratings and has all the new faces on the teams, but on the site go to the left column and click where it says "official madden ratings"

fletcher-92

spikes- 96

Holcomb- 78

Losman- 75

Nall- 68

Kingsburry-66

McGahee-80(yikes)

A-Train- 82(wtf)

what the hell how can a-train be higher than McGahee??? i dont know check em out though

724597[/snapback]

I'm not sure WTF is up with this site, but when you click on the individual player under "official Madden rating", the ratings are different.

Willis - 90

Thomas - 77

These "Official Madden" ratings make no sense. Look at the RBs - Priest Holmes is a 98, Larry Johnson is a 72. Jamal Lewis is a 97! Kevan Barlow and Michael Bennett rate above Mike Anderson and Steven Jackson. Travis Henry is a 90, Willie Parker is a 71.

The only possible explanation is that these are the Madden 2005 numbers, based on people's 2003 seasons, plus guesses for the '04 rookie class. The site needs to check back in a couple years.