Check this out - Ko Simpson

I found this on another site. You gotta love it when a guy comes from outside the TV screen to make a play...

Ko Owning Georgia

If we see this from him here we will be pissing off non-Buffalo fans again soon.

;)

GO BILLS!!!

722900[/snapback]

Jesus he was taking 5 yeard strides with the ball.

Not so hard when the ball is in the air for over half a minute...I didn't know KH had a clone at Georgia. ;)

722942[/snapback]

No doubt. Taking nothing away from Ko, nice read, nice pick, nice return....But that pass was disgusting.

Not so hard when the ball is in the air for over half a minute...I didn't know KH had a clone at Georgia. ;)

722942[/snapback]

That was David Greene throwing the ball. Can't remember whose NFL roster he is on. He was actually one of the better SEC QB's. Never been accused of having a strong arm though.

That was David Greene throwing the ball.  Can't remember whose NFL roster he is on.  He was actually one of the better SEC QB's.  Never been accused of having a strong arm though.

723027[/snapback]

I think he's a Seahawk.

what the heck is that?

722949[/snapback]

OntheRocks:

It'a a message board similar to this one for the Sout Carolina Gamecocks. Pretty funny name though.

Lurker:

I'll grant the floater but hey what about after the catch? For my money that guy can move. Those were close to 5 yard strides....

I saw that game (I live 30 mins from UGA...it gets ridiculous down here)....trust me, that was only one example of how much asss Ko kicked that game. He was all over the place. That game had a lot to do with why I got so excited when I saw he was still on the board as the draft wore on, and thrilled to death when we signed him. The guy will make plays for us....believe it.

The nice thing about the play was that it was a read and theft rather than a simple physical reaction. I think there are tons of physical specimens around who can make plays, but it is a difference when these physical guys develop a brain and feel for the game as well.

He seemingly came out of nowhere as this play was well timed on his part.