SS Whitner

FS Vincent

P Moorman

K Lindell

LS Schneck

KR1 McGee

KR2 Parrish

PR Parrish

Do I have to do the kickoff and punt teams too?

I think Jauron will start the year with a rather conservative approach, trying to stay in games, Holcomb gives him that.

Holcomb gets the nod as the starter but I'm 100% sure he won't finish the year as such.

719653[/snapback]

If the Bills do this then I will...I swear to god, never watch another Bills game again. IF this happens they are nothing but a bunch of pus**es who should not be allowed to run a team. Give someone the nod and have the balls to stick it out for more than four weeks.

If Everett is healthy I'd say Neufeld finally gets cut. Brad Cieslak is supposedly making strides at TE as well.

719389[/snapback]

I still think Neufeld makes the team - he's the only back up with any TE experience. I can't imagine they'd back up an injury-prone Royal with inexperienced Cieslak and Everett. I think they may try to make room for all of them. The key will be special teams. Whoever is ahead on the depth chart on special teams between Neufeld and Cieslak will determine who makes the final cut.

If the Bills do this then I will...I swear to god, never watch another Bills game again. IF this happens they are nothing but a bunch of pus**es who should not be allowed to run a team. Give someone the nod and have the balls to stick it out for more than four weeks.

720405[/snapback]

Well, get ready for it, I believe KH could very well be our QB as well. KH being cut of 3rd string started here on this board, and everyone has just ran with it. He still gives us the best chance to win now, and as Marv said, that is what he plans on doing.

I will say this about that..... I'm hoping that the new generation makes a HUGE dent in the lineup. I'd love Whitner, Simpson, and Youboty to excell right out of the gate. Highly unlikely? Well yes, but the 1981 Forty-Niners started four rookies in their secondary and went to a Super Bowl. I know that's a once in a lifetime thing, but I believe that these three will be the last line of defense for a LONG TIME in Buffalo! If McCargo and Williams can come in and make a significant contribution in a rotation, then I'd sure be happy about that too. Great reports on Butler and Pennington would sure be nice and Martin Nance is the likliest rookie free agent to make a splash. I truly want one of the YOUNG QB's to make a lasting impression on management and the coaching staff. I'm on record rooting for Losman, however, if Nall were to seize the opportunity, I'm perfectly fine with that situation. Duke Preston, Justin Geisinger, Eric King, and Roscoe Parrish to name a few, need to step up and make this their team. I'm bullish on the future of this team and think that success is only a season away! GO BILLS!!!!!

719854[/snapback]

Amen. If we suck this year I at least want enough youth to show me we won't suck the next few years.

Just for kicks who do you guys think will start day 1 for buffalo this year. This is what i think.

Offense

QB Losman Nall Holcomb?(If hes still on the team)

RB McGahee Thomas Wiliams

FB Shelton

WR Evans Price Reed Parrish Nance

TE Royal Everett Neufeld

O Line Gandy Reyes Fowler Villariall Peters

D end Schobel Kelsey

D T Triplett McCargo

LB Crowell Fletcher Spikes

CB Clements McGee

SS Whitner

FS Vincent (Until KO Simpson is ready... week 6 maybe?)

K Lindell

P Mormon

PR Parrish

KR McGee

719336[/snapback]

i agree with you on all the positions. :devil:

Well, get ready for it, I believe KH could very well be our QB as well.  KH being cut of 3rd string started here on this board, and everyone has just ran with it.  He still gives us the best chance to win now, and as Marv said, that is what he plans on doing.

720531[/snapback]

I think his point was that if they pick a QB (whether it is KH, JP or CN), they

need to stick with him for the entire season...I don't think he was annoyed at

KH starting.

I can't imagine they'd back up an injury-prone Royal

720530[/snapback]

Why do you deem Royal as injury prone?

He ended up on IR in 2003 but played in 15 games (starting 14 last year) and player in 14 (starting about 9) the year before that.

Its a tough life playing an entire NFL season with no nicks that do not cost you a game here or there or reduce your effectiveness so someone else is a better starter for a game or two.

However, in order for me to consider a player injury prone, he would need to have contiual bad luck where he consistently ended up on IR, or ended the season on the bench.

Royal has been the starter at TE for the Skins the majority of the last two seasons and been able to perform in 15 and 14 games those seasons. He ended both seasons on a strong note as 2004 saw him catch TDs in 3 consecutive games as the season ended and last off-season saw Gibbs apparently wanting him back though Buffalo won out in the bidding.

I think RJ was injury prone as he suffered season ending injuries in a few seasons and his recurring injuries were to different parts of his body. It was also a smart move on the Bills part to not make the same mistake SF made in paying him a mint as he either missed a start or went out early in a quarter of his games his final season here.

It was a concussion once, a leg problem another time, and an upper body muscle boo-boo another time. it was no schock at all to me to see him end up on IR for the 9ers early last season. He probably pulled a muscle hauling money bags to the bank.

Perhaos you know something about Royal those of us who did not follow the Skins closely do not know, but i see no evidence on paper of Royal being injury prone. Ifr he is, the nubmer of games played and his productivity (he set a personal record for receptiond last year even though this number was not huge as the Skins seem to use the TE as an extra Hog to blockI and whatever nicks he had he played through them.

Offense

QB Losman

RB McGahee

FB Shelton

WR Evans, Price, Reed

TE Everett

LT Gandy

LG Reyes

C Fowler

RG Villarrial

RT Peters

Defense