john clayton

everytime i see this guy on the air he is wearing the same tie. It has small red and yellow dots.... relax with the homo erotic jokes, I'm straight.... It's just that he is one weird dude. I know the mind plays tricks during this slow streach of off-season, but I'm starting to wonder if he is a human or some weird espn/nfl love child conceived in the bowels of Bristol. peace.

I had a prof for a class on forensics/serial killers who wore the same thing every day.

Light blue dress shirt, khaki pants, plastic shopping bag as a briefcase.

Some people are just weird like that.

717934[/snapback]

I had a Social Studies teacher in High School who wore the same suit 5 days a week. He stunk too. I coined the nickname "Fonzy" and he took it as a compliment. He was one weird f***er.

22 years later, now, a client of ours wears nothing but black, every day. Folks, he's a professional working in the engineering field. Smart effer too. But the black...........it's creepy!

everytime i see this guy on the air he is wearing the same tie. It has small red and yellow dots.... relax with the homo erotic jokes, I'm straight....  It's just that he is one weird dude. I know the mind plays tricks during this slow streach of off-season, but I'm starting to wonder if he is a human or some weird espn/nfl love child conceived in the bowels of Bristol.  peace.

717898[/snapback]

I highly doubt the dude wears a shirt and tie to work. He probably has a jacket, shirt and tie hanging in his cube or office. When he is going to go on the air, he puts it on and does his segment. Mystery solved Columbo.

everytime i see this guy on the air he is wearing the same tie. It has small red and yellow dots.... relax with the homo erotic jokes, I'm straight....  It's just that he is one weird dude. I know the mind plays tricks during this slow streach of off-season, but I'm starting to wonder if he is a human or some weird espn/nfl love child conceived in the bowels of Bristol.  peace.

717898[/snapback]

Funny, I wouldn't have thought of the homo angle if you hadn't brought it up. Now that you mention it...homo!

I had a prof for a class on forensics/serial killers who wore the same thing every day.

Light blue dress shirt, khaki pants, plastic shopping bag as a briefcase.

Some people are just weird like that.

717934[/snapback]

SOme people are NERDS for life whether on TV or not...John CLayton, I'm sure he was picked on in HS

717898[/snapback]

Remember the movie "Twins" ? Clayton is the left-overs