short lesson for negative nancys

AJ1

Well said.  That guy never played team sports I guess, and/or he was an only child.

718271[/snapback]

Due to my geographic locale, I am stuck watching the Patriettes a lot.

Bellichick, the addition of Brady and circumstance tapped into something that was in the players. The different combination brought out something that was there the whole time. It's not some diatribe that 1+ 1=6.

Houston, huh? Did you work for Enron, sparky?

Oh come on;  everyone knows that the value proposition for the 2006 season comes from understanding the mission critical success factors for the team and getting the players focused on their core competencies using a best practices approach.  At the end of the day, this is how the Bills can create a win-win senario for the season.

717948[/snapback]

I hate you for that.

:doh:

Corporatespeak is the worst.

thought i'd touch base and see if you'd rather push the envelope

718380[/snapback]

Let's have a roundtable and discuss the current workflow and see if we can come up with some efficiency improvements so that we can meet our TQM goals for the quarter.

Oh come on;  everyone knows that the value proposition for the 2006 season comes from understanding the mission critical success factors for the team and getting the players focused on their core competencies using a best practices approach.  At the end of the day, this is how the Bills can create a win-win senario for the season.

717948[/snapback]

Sounds like we work for the same company.

I hate you for that.

Sorry. I was just trying to give you a head ups about the Bills' knowledge management of their human capital so you'd be able to conceptualize their vision statement.

I think if the Bills can ramp up in September by generating some wins in the AFC East market segment and leveraging the low hanging fruit on their schedule, they have an excellent chance to actualize a winning season.

'Synergy' is a bullsh-- word used by people who refuse to acknowledge that every part of success comes from hard work and knowing what you're doing. And it was mostly used by executives of companies no longer in business.

Sorry, but something can't come from nothing. The whole cannot be more than the sum of the parts.

We had to go old-school to get a GM & Coach who finally realize that.

717862[/snapback]

Sheesh... do you guys just assume you know everything when you decide to crap on someone's post?

Synergy is anything but a 'BS' word. It's of Greek origin, so as much fun as everyone has had painting it as some recent corporate buzzword, the truth is, it has a much longer history. As far as it being a bunch of hooey, you are quite wrong there as well. Synergistic effects have been measured in toxins, drugs, and in other occurrences in science and nature.

Now, does this necessarily apply to football? Maybe not, but the point he was trying to make was that marginal improvements at a few positions could have a greater effect on the offense in general. I don't think he discounted the importance of hard work and effort. Is it so hard to believe that a receiver's performance could improve from an improved QB? Wouldn't the RB possibly improve as well? Under several definitions of synergy, those types of reactions could apply.

Oh wait... I forgot, I'm on the internet... here goes....

LOL Stooupid bilz will suck! oh, I bet if jevon keCurse played beter thaan other dfense all of eagle swill do all better than patriotrs! LOL my boss syays stupoid "low hang froot" all the time lolrlz!

Sheesh... do you guys just assume you know everything when you decide to crap on someone's post?

Synergy is anything but a 'BS' word. It's of Greek origin, so as much fun as everyone has had painting it as some recent corporate buzzword, the truth is, it has a much longer history. As far as it being a bunch of hooey, you are quite wrong there as well. Synergistic effects have been measured in toxins, drugs, and in other occurrences in science and nature.

Now, does this necessarily apply to football? Maybe not, but the point he was trying to make was that marginal improvements at a few positions could have a greater effect on the offense in general. I don't think he discounted the importance of hard work and effort. Is it so hard to believe that a receiver's performance could improve from an improved QB? Wouldn't the RB possibly improve as well? Under several definitions of synergy, those types of reactions could apply.

LOL Stooupid bilz will suck! oh, I bet if jevon keCurse played beter thaan other dfense all of eagle swill do all better than patriotrs! LOL my boss syays stupoid "low hang froot" all the time lolrlz!

718732[/snapback]

Apparently I should expedite a memo to Human Resources and get you some Life-Path assistance. Always know that mine is an open door and I'm here to help resolve your inter-personal conflicts.

*taps off memo*

"yall has clearly shown an aptitude for straight and honest conflict resolution, but his anger issues are an impediment to further departmental advancement. recommendation: termination."

Apparently I should expedite a memo to Human Resources and get you some Life-Path assistance. Always know that mine is an open door and I'm here to help resolve your inter-personal conflicts.

*taps off memo*

"yall has clearly shown an aptitude for straight and honest conflict resolution, but his anger issues are an impediment to further departmental advancement. recommendation: termination."

718751[/snapback]

Oh you are in HR huh? That explains a lot.. :lol:

Let's have a roundtable and discuss the current workflow and see if we can come up with some efficiency improvements so that we can meet our TQM goals for the quarter.

718581[/snapback]

Appreciate the open door policy. Lets brainstorm some solutions and make this a win win for the whole team

718732[/snapback]

:lol:

Now THAT was funny.