Hot for Teacher?

I'd give her the Pirate. Never heard of the Pirate?

Well, it goes like this (it's much better when you can act it out as you describe it, so you'll have to use your imaginations)...When you are getting down with a chick, right when you are about to bust a nut, you pull out and shoot it in her eye. Then, as she is appalled and about to stand up, you kick her in the shin. That way, as she's going to the bathroom, she's dragging her leg (like a peg leg) and has her hand over her eye (like a patch) and she's saying "Arrrggh!"

Ha, this broad looks like she'd love the pirate.

well, mugshots are never really good to judge hotness and can not judge all of her, just her face

From that pick and assuming she probably looks better in person, I think she might just enter the category of hittable but would not brag to your friends, or if I was drunk in a bar, I could probably end up with someone like her.

But yes, seeing as how she is 30 and nailing a 15 year old, I'd say she fits more in the white trash category

From that pick and assuming she probably looks better in person, I think she might just enter the category of hittable but would not brag to your friends, or if I was drunk in a bar, I could probably end up with someone like her.

In other words -- as Billy Joel would say -- she ain't a beauty but eh, she's alright.

I'd give her the Pirate.  Never heard of the Pirate?

Well, it goes like this (it's much better when you can act it out as you describe it, so you'll have to use your imaginations)...When you are getting down with a chick, right when you are about to bust a nut, you pull out and shoot it in her eye.  Then, as she is appalled and about to stand up, you kick her in the shin.  That way, as she's going to the bathroom, she's dragging her leg (like a peg leg) and has her hand over her eye (like a patch) and she's saying "Arrrggh!" 

714286[/snapback]

Sounds like a typical meazza date...

:blush:

Well, it goes like this (it's much better when you can act it out as you describe it, so you'll have to use your imaginations)...When you are getting down with a chick, right when you are about to bust a nut, you pull out and shoot it in her eye.  Then, as she is appalled and about to stand up, you kick her in the shin.  That way, as she's going to the bathroom, she's dragging her leg (like a peg leg) and has her hand over her eye (like a patch) and she's saying "Arrrggh!" 

714286[/snapback]

:lol:

714286[/snapback]

Lately I've really been enjoying your posts, but that one wasn't very good or original.