What do you think of borders?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see many out there calling for uncontrolled immigration.  They are calling for immigration reform.

711343[/snapback]

I am calling for immigration reform too.

The reform i am calling for is to rigorously enforce the laws we have now and throw the illegals (no matter what country they are from) OUT.

I am calling for immigration reform too.

The reform i am calling for is to rigorously enforce the laws we have now and throw the illegals (no matter what country they are from) OUT.

711391[/snapback]

How about going after the companies that HIRE them. No jobs, no undocumented aliens.

It's so simple...you use bait, you catch [fill in the blank]. No bait, no catch. No jobs, and the only folks crossing the borders are true evildoers.

Of course if you WANT to waste all your money on futile attempts to arrest / deport / build walls etc, go right ahead. But that's just purely dumb.

How about going after the companies that HIRE them.  No jobs, no undocumented aliens.

It's so simple...you use bait, you catch [fill in the blank].  No bait, no catch.  No jobs, and the only folks crossing the borders are true evildoers.

Of course if you WANT to waste all your money on futile attempts to arrest / deport / build walls etc, go right ahead.  But that's just purely dumb.

711457[/snapback]

Illegal alien's are needed to drive down wages and swamp the social services, like hospitals, to ensure health insurance remains exspensive.

Why do I say that? My wages are down due to the employers, hiring cheap illegal labor. And health insurance, what's that , oh ya that thing I can't afford, and is getting more exspensive to help offset the cost associated, with illegals recieving unpaid healthcare..

How about going after the companies that HIRE them.  No jobs, no undocumented aliens.

It's so simple...you use bait, you catch [fill in the blank].  No bait, no catch.  No jobs, and the only folks crossing the borders are true evildoers.

Of course if you WANT to waste all your money on futile attempts to arrest / deport / build walls etc, go right ahead.  But that's just purely dumb.

711457[/snapback]

There are laws against that. Make them tougher and enforce them too.

Illegal alien's are needed to drive down wages and swamp the social services, like hospitals, to ensure health  insurance  remains exspensive.

Why do I say that? My wages are down due to the employers, hiring cheap illegal labor. And health insurance, what's that , oh ya that thing I can't afford, and is getting more exspensive to help offset the cost associated, with illegals recieving unpaid healthcare..

711461[/snapback]

Health insurance is not a RIGHT.

That's your number one problem, it's not an entitlement.

Health insurance is not a RIGHT.

That's your number one problem, it's not an entitlement.

711570[/snapback]

Did I SAY it was a right, I said it was exspensive and has been getting less affordable, and one reason you can attribite that to is cheap labor recieving unpaid healthcare....You have learned well, to change the discussion, by chance do you listen to radio, your tactics sound familar.

Did I SAY it was a right, I said it was exspensive and has been getting less affordable,  and one reason you can attribite that to is cheap labor recieving unpaid healthcare....You have learned well, to change the discussion, by chance do you listen to radio, your tactics sound familar.

711634[/snapback]

He might also be reconsidering, or clarifying his position, no?

Did I SAY it was a right, I said it was exspensive and has been getting less affordable,  and one reason you can attribite that to is cheap labor recieving unpaid healthcare....You have learned well, to change the discussion, by chance do you listen to radio, your tactics sound familar.

711634[/snapback]

I listen to radio, not politcal radio.

Talk about subject changes.

Where did I say healthcare was an entitlement? I said it was getting more exspensive, no more no less..

711658[/snapback]

You're ACTING as though it is. Whining about how expensive it is.

It's a luxury, one that 80% of humanity doesn't have.

You're ACTING as though it is. Whining about how expensive it is.

It's a luxury, one that 80% of humanity doesn't have.

711720[/snapback]

Funny how healthcare wasn't a right when it was nothing more than leeches and drilling a hole in one's skull. Now that medical science has improved...SHAZAM....it should be free for everybody. Wake me up when anyone has the balls do discuss society's role in preventing the herd from overbreeding because disease and war don't kill enough people anymore...