Carlin, Coulter in Tonight Show Smackdown

My prediction:

Ann will give thought out responses, Carlin will call her names and she will get interrupetd by Leno and Carlin.

708429[/snapback]

0:) As usual, you are so delusional :doh:

Obviously someone hasn't bothered to do any fact checking on Ann. What's the matter? Afraid your world will come crumbling down?

:D  As usual, you are so delusional  :D

Obviously someone hasn't bothered to do any fact checking on Ann.  What's the matter? Afraid your world will come crumbling down?

708438[/snapback]

Yeah Mr. "I leafed through her books at Barnes and Noble".

Yeah Mr. "I leafed through her books at Barnes and Noble".

708486[/snapback]

:D Still doesn't change the fact that I actually *did* do fact checking on her stuff compared to you who blindly believes whatever crap she spews.

Yes I have read Treason, Slander and How to talk to a Liberal (if you must. I own Slander, the others I read from the library. EC bills didn't give any specific instances , but said to Google her "lies". If she lies like he says she does, bring up specific examples (I can look them up in Slander in a few minutes, the other books, I would have to go to the library to take out).

Are you guys just mad she knocked Tim Russert out of the #1 space on the bestseller lists next week?

Didn't watch it- fell asleep. i heard Carlin held his tongue. Knows if he mouthed off, Pixar/Disney could make it rough for him. He was there to plug Cars- he voices the VW Microbus.

Didn't watch it- fell asleep.  i heard Carlin held his tongue.  Knows if he mouthed off, Pixar/Disney could make it rough for him. He was there to plug Cars- he voices the VW Microbus.

709048[/snapback]

Which certainly explains why he spend all of 5 seconds talking about the movie and about a minute talking about how Disney is going to be the first private company to hold the atomic bomb - because he cares bunches about Disney.

He didn't hold his tongue because he needs more money - he just doesn't give a rat's ass about Ann friggin' Coulter - which more people should try.

I watched it this afternoon because I had to stay home while my chimney was being rebuilt. Their appearance together was a total non issue. It turned out to be typical showbiz manners-Carlin had his time, he moved over one spot while Ann Coulter spoke and he kept his mouth shut because it wasn't his turn anymore.