ajzepp

Sweet Jesus.

709319[/snapback]

lol....damn right...I still can't get her out of my mind :devil:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno....I have a good feeling about this game. I think we're going to play you to at least a draw, maybe even win it outright....I don't see us losing this one. I also don't see the Czechs losing to Ghana, though, so we may still be screwed anyway.....but I think Saturday is going to be a good match.

Otherwise I'll have to rely on my #2 team to take out your Italians :devil:

I dunno....I have a good feeling about this game. I think we're going to play you to at least a draw, maybe even win it outright....I don't see us losing this one. I also don't see the Czechs losing to Ghana, though, so we may still be screwed anyway.....but I think Saturday is going to be a good match.

Otherwise I'll have to rely on my #2 team to take out your Italians :lol:

709343[/snapback]

Heh. I don't know what to think. I just hope everything goes well :devil:

So, World Cup fans, while we are waiting for Friday's games--what are your top three teams based on what you have seen so far?

My three:

Czech Republic

Netherlands

Germany

Except for a few minutes, I have not seen the Spanish team play. So they may look good, but I wouldn't know.

I was not impressed by Brazil. No intensity. They may pick it up in the next game or two. I want to see more of Argentina and Italy before making a call on them as well.

So, World Cup fans, while we are waiting for Friday's games--what are your top three teams based on what you have seen so far?

My three:

Czech Republic

Netherlands

Germany

Except for a few minutes, I have not seen the Spanish team play.  So they may look good, but I wouldn't know.

I was not impressed by Brazil.  No intensity.  They may pick it up in the next game or two.  I want to see more of Argentina and Italy before making a call on them as well.

709352[/snapback]

Czechs

Czechs

Czechs

:doh:

Argentina

Spain

Czech's.

709548[/snapback]

Mine too. Argentina looks awesome! Germany, England, Brazil and Portugal will be right in the thick of things too. Cristiano Ronaldo is a ridiculously talented player and will keep Portugal in the mix

Holy cow! The Angolans held off the Beaners! Hurray!!!!

709817[/snapback]

!@#$ yeah! I will never forgive the Mexican fans throwing bags of feces at the USA team and the fact that they will not trade uniforms with us after games. I will root for Mexico against Iran- thats about it

One other thing I LOVE about soccer- no commercials!  45+ minutes of continuous action each half- AWESOME!

709830[/snapback]

Put your panties back on and get ready for the ass whoopin you will get tomorrow :doh:

!@#$ yeah!  I will never forgive the Mexican fans throwing bags of feces at the USA team and the fact that they will not trade uniforms with us after games.  I will root for Mexico against Iran- thats about it

709819[/snapback]

Or the friggin Osama chants....fuggers.

I smell a tie.  1-1.

709834[/snapback]

I would have agreed with you yesterday.....now I'm smellin an ITALIAN ASS WHOOPING, COURTESY OF THE GOOD OL' FRIGGIN U S OF A, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U - S - A!!! U - S - A!!!!!

I would have agreed with you yesterday.....now I'm smellin an ITALIAN ASS WHOOPING, COURTESY OF THE GOOD OL' FRIGGIN U S OF A, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U - S - A!!!  U - S - A!!!!!

709919[/snapback]

we'll see