al Zarquawi Dead!

Bite me, you pasty-white brokeback Honda owning dough ball.  Just yesterday you accused ME of being crayonz.  Who's it going to be tomorrow?  :D

705421[/snapback]

I would say VABills, but there's no way in hell he's smart enough to handle two accounts. He can barely handle one.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After thinking about it, BF wouldn't stalk me.

This crayonz guy has a man-crush on me... :D

705462[/snapback]

Sounds like lots of "men" have a crush on you. Of course they are going to be jealous after you get married to your groom.

Hope he rots in hell with 72 virgins that look like Rosie O'Donnel, Star Jones, and Oprah Winfrey

705438[/snapback]

Am I the only one that think Oprah doesn't belong on this list? Tyra Banks she is not, but hey, she is a billionaire... :D

QUOTE(IBTG81 @ Jun 8 2006, 05:45 PM)

I would say VABills, but there's no way in hell he's smart enough to handle two accounts. He can barely handle one.

No, he could managed multiple accounts.

Crayonz' spelling is just too good, though...

705475[/snapback]

i guess this means it isn't you. :D

While a horrible human being, Zarqawi is not by a longshot in the same league as Hitler.  Try Pol Pot, Stalin, and many, many others first.  Looking at Africa might be a good start.

705163[/snapback]

Why because Hitler was able to kill more people? Give me a break. Don't doubt for a second that Zarqawi would have have killed every single human being on this planet who didn't share his views if he had the chance.

Just because he didn't have the means that Hitler had, doesn't keep him out of the same group of evil assh*les.

"There were six people in house at the time of the attack, three women and three men, Caldwell said at a Pentagon briefing later on Friday. There were no survivors, he said."

Thats a shame. Be careful who your friends are......

serves em right!

Zarquawi got what he deserved. Now let's get Bin Hidin, er a Bin Ladin. :lol:

BTW. The chances that Zarquawi will be getting 72 virgins is the same as Jesus being a white guy with long blonde hair. :lol: Not possible!

I guess everyone's version of "the truth" is exactly that. THEIR version.