More ridiculous buffalo bashing

Wanna break down afc east? heres how this guy see's buffalo.. notice where he says Ralph didn't understand the new CBA..

"When breaking down the AFC East it’s best to start at the bottom, so let’s head to Buffalo. Shortly after Bills owner Ralph Wilson admitted publicly that he voted against the current CBA because he didn’t understand it, the team showed they know even less about the free agency process by paying way too much money for receiver Peerless Price. The Bills apparently couldn’t let a receiver who caught six passes last year go to the one other team that was interested in him, so they decided to vastly overpay him.

The Bills should be better on defense this year with the return of Takeo Spikes but with an abysmal offensive line and the trio of Kelly Holcomb, J.P. Losman and Craig Nall battling to be the team’s starting quarterback, it’s not a surprise no one knows where Willis McGahee is these days. Buffalo has a better chance of challenging the Frankfurt Galaxy than they do the Patriots this year."

link : http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=...d=19404&pcid=41

How can it "sound about right" when he is completely wrong about Wilson?

704646[/snapback]

Exactly, you see, I can see where he gets his other opinions from, and it is possble for the bills to be the worst team in the division, but when he states that Raplh voted against it because he didnt understand it.. well, he lost me there, this guy OBV does not understand it! He is repeating what he heard from other people...

Exactly, you see, I can see where he gets his other opinions from, and it is possble for  the bills to be the worst team in the division, but when he states that Raplh voted against it because he didnt understand it.. well, he lost me there, this guy OBV does not understand it!  He is repeating what he heard from other people...

704651[/snapback]

Again...see the source....PATRIOTS FOOTBALL WEEKLY!!!! WHat do you think they are going to say? They get all their Bills info from Fred Smerlas.

PTR

He is repeating what he heard from other people...

704651[/snapback]

This I view as 98% the case of the current round of Bills bashing, outside of our resident permanent negaholics. Our ESPN friends started on draft day and it hasn't relented. The 'experts' are setting themselves up for crow dinners.