Thank you Sabres!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic season from these guys, the best Sabres team I've ever seen.

That is, until next season when they'll ALL come back pissed, healthy and with playoff experience.

AND decked out in blue and gold for added karma.

701864[/snapback]

No one !@#$s with the Blue and Gold!

That is, until next season when they'll ALL come back pissed, healthy and with playoff experience.

701864[/snapback]

Is this confirmed?

I have my Mogilny jersey sitting here, circa 1991, child XL size. It hasn't fit me for at least 10 years or the last 100 or so pounds, could barely get it on the other day. I'd love to see the blue and gold back for good.

701864[/snapback]

We need to unveil the new uniforms ASAP. Buffalo needs something to feel good about right away to help wash away the crappy taste this game left in our mouthes.

Is this confirmed? 

I have my Mogilny jersey sitting here, circa 1991, child XL size.  It hasn't fit me for at least 10 years or the last 100 or so pounds, could barely get it on the other day.  I'd love to see the blue and gold back for good.

701877[/snapback]

Yes.

The talk was that the Sabres couldn't even stop the change if the wanted to (i.e. in the event they won the Cup and wanted to keep the uniforms they did it in).

Is this confirmed? 

I have my Mogilny jersey sitting here, circa 1991, child XL size.  It hasn't fit me for at least 10 years or the last 100 or so pounds, could barely get it on the other day.  I'd love to see the blue and gold back for good.

701877[/snapback]

From everything I've heard and read, its confirmed they'll be changing uniforms...but they wont be going back to the classic blue and yellow. It'll be like when the Rams won the SB and changed to darker blue and gold.

Yes.

The talk was that the Sabres couldn't even stop the change if the wanted to (i.e. in the event they won the Cup and wanted to keep the uniforms they did it in).

701886[/snapback]

Nice!

recommended: Sex after Sabres loss in game seven. Let me tell you , it takes the edge off  :(

701885[/snapback]

Hope you washed your hand before you started typing that...

From everything I've heard and read, its confirmed they'll be changing uniforms...but they wont be going back to the classic blue and yellow.  It'll be like when the Rams won the SB and changed to darker blue and gold.

701889[/snapback]

It's been confirmed that the uniforms are all new. I haven't heard anything official about the colors.

I want a dark, but NOT NAVY, blue and the same old yellow. That way we can eventually have kickass yellow third jerseys (kinda like Team Sweden).