Thank you Sabres!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been confirmed that the uniforms are all new.  I haven't heard anything official about the colors.

I want a dark, but NOT NAVY, blue and the same old yellow.  That way we can eventually have kickass yellow third jerseys (kinda like Team Sweden).

701900[/snapback]

http://www.celsiusdesign.net/sabres/jerseys.html

I'm sure you've seen this, but always groovy to re-visit it because there are some kickass designs on there. I'm actually okay with Navy (just as long as its not paired with a confusing lighter blue, nickel and red stripe down the side) and think #4 on that looks damn nice.

:lol:

She was happy (twice) ! 

Ok I'm gonna shut up now before I get in trouble  :(

701903[/snapback]

How can you tell? By the look in her eye or is it in the way she bleats...?

Thanks Sabres. You did it as best you could despite every wrench being thrown your way and the odds being tilted in favor of an inferior team, IMO. This squad, healthy, could have beaten the Canes. We'll prove it next season.

I look forward to this lucky 7 for next year (with some comments):

1) Doug Janik replacing Rory Fitzpatrick as #6 or 7. Rory, you play hard but you're a bonehead. I wish you weren't one of our most experienced options out there tonight, because you weren't heads-up when it counted. Doug, you came up large when many of us (yours truly included) didn't think you had the stones for it after Game 2.

2) Doing it for Teppo in 2007.

3) Re-signing Jay McKee.

4) Nathan Paetsch. You are ready for the big time, kid.

5) Ryan Miller returning with a vengeance. You've got a score to settle and they'd better look out.

6) Danny Briere, Brian Campbell, Derek Roy, Jason Pominville, and every other first-timer in these playoffs building on this year's experience and helping us secure the division and home ice.

7) Good health in '07 and Lindy hoisting the Cup. Finally. It will never be so sweet.

http://www.celsiusdesign.net/sabres/jerseys.html

I'm sure you've seen this, but always groovy to re-visit it because there are some kickass designs on there.  I'm actually okay with Navy (just as long as its not paired with a confusing lighter blue, nickel and red stripe down the side) and think #4 on that looks damn nice.

701912[/snapback]

Yeah, those are just about Da Bomb. #4 is definitely the best. I like the fat Buffalo he has in all the primary logos.

The yellow alternate picture (Curtis Brown) does look pretty good too.

EDIT: And if our new uniforms are from the same guy who re-did the Bills look, then we're fooked.

Thanks Sabres.  You did it as best you could despite every wrench being thrown your way and the odds being tilted in favor of an inferior team, IMO.  This squad, healthy, could have beaten the Canes.  We'll prove it next season.

I look forward to this lucky 7 for next year (with some comments):

1) Doug Janik replacing Rory Fitzpatrick as #6 or 7.  Rory, you play hard but you're a bonehead.  I wish you weren't one of our most experienced options out there tonight, because you weren't heads-up when it counted.  Doug, you came up large when many of us (yours truly included) didn't think you had the stones for it after Game 2.

2) Doing it for Teppo in 2007.

3) Re-signing Jay McKee.

4) Nathan Paetsch.  You are ready for the big time, kid.

5) Ryan Miller returning with a vengeance.  You've got a score to settle and they'd better look out.

6) Danny Briere, Brian Campbell, Derek Roy, Jason Pominville, and every other first-timer in these playoffs building on this year's experience and helping us secure the division and home ice.

7) Good health in '07 and Lindy hoisting the Cup.  Finally.  It will never be so sweet.

701919[/snapback]

8) TIM CONNOLLY

Yeah, those are just about Da Bomb.  #4 is definitely the best.  I like the fat Buffalo he has in all the primary logos.

EDIT:  And if our new uniforms are from the same guy who re-did the Bills look, then we're fooked.

701921[/snapback]

We fans dont just want the fat buffalo...we NEED the fat buffalo.

Yeah, those are just about Da Bomb.  #4 is definitely the best.  I like the fat Buffalo he has in all the primary logos.

EDIT:  And if our new uniforms are from the same guy who re-did the Bills look, then we're fooked.

701921[/snapback]

Naaah. Too "Predators" for me.

I want our gold to be "sun yellow" instead of the muted Rams update. Bring 'em back, Darcy. You won't regret it.

Naaah.  Too "Predators" for me.

I want our gold to be "sun yellow" instead of the muted Rams update.  Bring 'em back, Darcy.  You won't regret it.

701928[/snapback]

Agreed, bright yellow 'gold' is definitely still my preference.

Oh, anyways, last I heard about the new look from someone who claimed to have seen them was that they were very "unique." I actually found that troublesome. :(

I can't deny that.  The guy makes some pretty plays.  Let's get him back healthy and let him never get another concussion, if there's any justice.

701929[/snapback]

Obviously there is not any justice because Carolina is in the Finals again even though they can't sell out their ECF games.

Connolly coming back healthy, with a better helmet, might be no.1 on my list of things we need to get to the next level.

I can't deny that.  The guy makes some pretty plays.  Let's get him back healthy and let him never get another concussion, if there's any justice.

701929[/snapback]

there is no justice. tonight was proof positive there are no hockey gods. Hockey atheism is the way it is.