Early Offseason Power Rankings from Fox...

New leadership is supposed to provide a new direction. Explain again how Peerless Price is a new direction?

Out of all the bad things you can say about this team, this was the best he could do?

Out of all the bad things you can say about this team, this was the best he could do?

701488[/snapback]

I completely agree! How about the fact that we have drafted fairly poorly the last few years, and this is the result??? Hey, if this is all they can throw at us, we must be in great shape!LOL

I completely agree! How about the fact that we have drafted fairly poorly the last few years, and this is the result??? Hey, if this is all they can throw at us, we must be in great shape!LOL

701504[/snapback]

Man, I've got to place some bets in Vegas before the pre-season games.

Just like the market, when everyone hates you, it's time to buy.

The way I see it is that our putrid coaching staff..OC, DC, and HC combined for a -3 games affect on last season's record. Give the new guys a neutral rating. And were going to be worse? That will be a neat trick in itself.

The way I see it is that our putrid coaching staff..OC, DC, and HC combined for a -3 games affect on last season's record.  Give the new guys a neutral rating.  And were going to be worse?  That will be a neat trick in itself.

701544[/snapback]

Finally someone laying blame where it belongs. Not on JP but on nonsense game plans and retarded offensive play calling.

This guy's a little slow...

18. FALCONS

It seems like most people soured on Michael Vick at the end of last year, but the Falcons fell apart because their defense fell apart. If the Falcons fix their rush defense, which was worst in the league, they will be back in the playoffs. The addition of safety Lawyer Milloy and return to health of middle linebacker Ed Hartwell should help in that area.

John Abraham. Yello?

But here's the guy's excuse for being a dunski:

"These power rankings are very different from the ones we do during the year. Usually, the FOXSports.com power rankings are entirely based on objective numbers, using the innovative stats from Football Outsiders. We don't have any stats for the summertime, however, so these rankings are entirely subjective. Each of the Football Outsiders writers ranked all 32 teams based on how they finished 2005 and the off-season moves they've made in 2006, and the rankings below represent the average of our opinions."

The average of sh-- is p!ss.