Any one up for a game of...

I would not mind signing up for a "bean bag classic", but cornhole? Geez, doesn't anybody do their homework (research) before naming these things?!

700775[/snapback]

It's quite an old game...Ohio is a big corn producer, and the game was named long before the '60's and beyond seemed to bring sexual connotation to just about everything. I think it dates back to the 19th century. Not sure.

I'm well aware that younger folks cannot believe that the world actually began before their birth, and that they feel that they invented everything. :lol:

It's quite an old game...Ohio is a big corn producer, and the game was named long before the '60's and beyond seemed to bring sexual connotation to just about everything. I think it dates back to the 19th century. Not sure.

I'm well aware that younger folks cannot believe that the world actually began before their birth, and that they feel that they invented everything. :D

700787[/snapback]

OK, I am sure I count as an old guy on this site, but geez, reading "Cornhole Classic" makes me giggle like a middle schooler.... :lol:

I am not playing cornhole with any of the bengals...Ed might be interested tho.

700331[/snapback]

Why ya thinking about my cornhole?

Wow, I wish I was cool like you Ramius! :(