RIP Craig "Ironhead" Heyward

Lately, I have been reviewing old VHS tapes and converting the stuff to DVDs. I just came across a Zest soap ad featuring Ironhead (when he was with the Rams).

The big guy is taking a shower and says he is "Zestfully clean!"

The ad includes a brief shot of him blocking a linebacker to the ground.

i remember when one of my buddies lived on his dorm floor at pitt. another guy on the floor was sprawled out in the hallway outside his room gabbing on the phone. heyward was injured at the time and on crutches. as he crutched his way down the hall he found he couldn't quite get by his sprawled out floormate. he asked him politely to move, but the kid was so engrossed in his conversation that he didn't hear. so good old ironhead did what any self-respecting steroid-addled college football playing bully (at least the kind i went to school with) would do- he drilled the kid across the face full force with the end of his crutch, shattering his jaw.

silly ironhead.

i remember when one of my buddies lived on his dorm floor at pitt.  another guy on the floor was sprawled out in the hallway outside his room gabbing on the phone.  heyward was injured at the time and on crutches.  as he crutched his way down the hall he found he couldn't quite get by his sprawled out floormate.  he asked him politely to move, but the kid was so engrossed in his conversation that he didn't hear.  so good old ironhead did what any self-respecting steroid-addled college football playing bully (at least the kind i went to school with) would do- he drilled the kid across the face full force with the end of his crutch, shattering his jaw.

silly ironhead.

701539[/snapback]

So, then he got by, right?