Who here knows what the left lane is for????

I have been on some road work construction sites on some big Highways, and they can be some of the most frightening places to work cause you constantly have to have your eyes open. You never know when someone might miss a cone.

I watched a woman notice a cone too late and actually cut through the construction site to get back on the highway. Some people just don't give 100% attention when they are driving

697789[/snapback]

I've noticed traveling for work, that lots of construction zones now have one person that stands and watches traffic coming at them, just in case someone is not paying attention. I've also seen the Troopers doing alot more speed traps at construction sites also.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed traveling for work, that lots of construction zones now have one person that stands and watches traffic coming at them, just in case someone is not paying attention. I've also seen the Troopers doing alot more speed traps at construction sites also.

697949[/snapback]

I love the people who will not go a mile over the speed limit, but maintain the same speed when it changes for contruction zones. :(

Left lanes are for ladders, furniture, appliances, pallets, pit bulls and anything else that falls out of the back of trucks. When you plan on going on a highway you would think people would excercise extreme caution when hauling cargo. Is this a nationwide problem? Or just localized to Atlanta?

I passed a recliner on the right while on 85S coming home from school last night. He was in the left lane and only going 0mph. Jerk :(

Seriously, this is the 2nd time this year I've gone by a large piece of furniture in the road at night. Thankfully I wasn't in that lane. Tried calling the police (College Park for you Georgians) to get a cruiser out there, but got a recording. Understandably busy I guess.

Tried calling the police (College Park for you Georgians) to get a cruiser out there, but got a recording. Understandably busy I guess.

697967[/snapback]

Cut them a break man, doughnuts dont eat themselves.