Sopranos... WOW

Rico

Complete with the flashing light, off in the distance, as she was getting ready to leave...I think something bad is in store for all of these people.....

695902[/snapback]

Already i'm upset that we have to wait 2 weeks for the season finale, the fact that we have to wait till January 2007 for the final 8 is even worse ;)

Anybody notice how Phil came out of the closet when he killed Vito.  Oh what irony.

695858[/snapback]

That was pretty damn cool... but if I'm Phil, there's no way I'm standing in a dark closet with the door shut waiting for Vito to show. ;):w00t:

That was pretty damn cool... but if I'm Phil, there's no way I'm standing in a dark closet with the door shut waiting for Vito to show. ;)  :w00t:

695971[/snapback]

I have this weird feeling that Phil didn't wanna kill Vito. Either he did it to show his power over Jersey or he did it to shut up his religious wife.

I have this weird feeling that Phil didn't wanna kill Vito.  Either he did it to show his power over Jersey or he did it to shut up his religious wife.

695973[/snapback]

I don't know, didn't the camera zoom in on his fists clenching when he sat on the bed & watched the beatdown? I thought he was into it.

I don't know, didn't the camera zoom in on his fists clenching when he sat on the bed & watched the beatdown? I thought he was into it.

695975[/snapback]

I see it as the opposite. Didn't you see the look on his face when he was consoling his cousin. IMHO he looked somewhat remourseful. Why wasn't he able to sleep at the end of the show?

Something also tells me that Chris is in big trouble. All these AA meetings. I don't believe it.

Do you really think AJ will keep the job. The second Tony saw the dead NY soldier in his store, he went to AJ and forced him to go work.

I think the last 8 episodes will be the best ever, and i hope i'm right.

I see it as the opposite.  Didn't you see the look on his face when he was consoling his cousin.  IMHO he looked somewhat remourseful.  Why wasn't he able to sleep at the end of the show? 

Something also tells me that Chris is in big trouble.  All these AA meetings.  I don't believe it. 

Do you really think AJ will keep the job.  The second Tony saw the dead NY soldier in his store, he went to AJ and forced him to go work. 

I think the last 8 episodes will be the best ever, and i hope i'm right.

695980[/snapback]

Sounds like you're right about Phil ... I'll have to watch it again. ;)

And I think you're right about the final 8 being the best ever.... the finale should be the mother of all mind-blowers!

Sounds like you're right about Phil ... I'll have to watch it again. ;)

And I think you're right about the final 8 being the best ever.... the finale should be the mother of all mind-blowers!

695988[/snapback]

Are they doing a movie? I heard there is a video game on the way.

695975[/snapback]

More irony when his henchman is watching a body building competition while he's consoling Vito's widow. Turn that effing thing off!

I got a bad feeling AJ aint gonna live to his legal drinking age.

I want to know why Carm keeps having dreams and seeing Aid.  Wonder what comes out of that.  Any guesses?  Also loved it when Sil clocks Phil's guy  with the Dustbuster, that was classic.

695722[/snapback]

I think it's a feeling of questioning what they're doing. I think so far underlying this season is a theme of the purpose of life, and the value of family. WIth Tony's near death experience, choosing to live over go to the light for his kids and Carmela seeing these angelic statues, and ghosts of christopher's gf, she is begnning to question the legitimacy of how they go about their lives. It has been rather disappointing to see Tony go back to the evil self, i thought that his character was going to develop a heart and a soft spot after his near death experience.

I think it's a feeling of questioning what they're doing.  I think so far underlying this season is a theme of the purpose of life, and the value of family.  WIth Tony's near death experience, choosing to live over go to the light for his kids and Carmela seeing these angelic statues, and ghosts of christopher's gf, she is begnning to question the legitimacy of how they go about their lives.  It has been rather disappointing to see Tony go back to the evil self, i thought that his character was going to develop a heart and a soft spot after his near death experience.

697060[/snapback]

If he was going to develop a soft spot, might as well have went towards the light since eventually, his softness would get him a bullet in the head.

He's a mafia boss, can't be no baccala.

.  It has been rather disappointing to see Tony go back to the evil self, i thought that his character was going to develop a heart and a soft spot after his near death experience.

697060[/snapback]

Imagine how po'd everyone here would be if that happened!

Tony has changed some at least inwardly...he just doesn't have any sort of way to deal with things, he is just in it too far, to change the way he acts in terms of the mob family...as we have seen, one false move, and he would likely have a revolt, and would really have to be looking over his shoulder. You get the feeling, he would love to just lie back and enjoy life, but can't afford that luxury...

He never wanted to kill Vito ("Why didn't he just stay wherever the !@#$ he was!"), because, it seems, he has more of a "live and let live" kind of attitude.

Imagine how po'd everyone here would be if that happened! 

Tony has changed some at least inwardly...he just doesn't have any sort of way to deal with things, he is just in it too far, to change the way he acts in terms of the mob family...as we have seen, one false move, and he would likely have a revolt, and would really have to be looking over his shoulder.  You get the feeling, he would love to just lie back and enjoy life, but can't afford that luxury...

He never wanted to kill Vito ("Why didn't he just stay wherever the !@#$ he was!"), because, it seems, he has more of a "live and let live" kind of attitude.

697272[/snapback]

That's what happens when you work with people who have the mentality of children. You try to do business and they squabble over their petty insecurities. Did you see how that guy from NY just walked in and started calling them fags.

That's what happens when you work with people who have the mentality of children.  You try to do business and they squabble over their petty insecurities.  Did you see how that guy from NY just walked in and started calling them fags.

697279[/snapback]

I work with the same kind of "fags" everyday...most of them are real women! :lol: