My rendition of a thread on "the wall"

anyone in particular. This is just a joke. I repeat this is just a joke.

Topic Starter: I like the chances the Bills have in the AFC East this year. JPL will finally play the game like a seasoned vet. This is his third year in the league and I believe he will win the starting job convincingly in camp.

The offensive line will be much improved as well with the addition of Tuten Reyes and Melvin Fowler. Peters will take his game to the next level because of the year he has under his belt.

First reply. Let's call him Mr A. The next reply by Mr B and so on....

Mr A: I agree. The Bills O-Line can't be worse than last year. Replacing Teague and Anderson on the line is addition by subtraction. JP should play better as well now that he has more experience.

Mr B: The Bills should've drafted Winston Justice and moved Gandy to guard and Peters to LT. the line will still suck. You guys are stupid.

Mr C: The Bills ignored the O-line in the early rounds of the draft and that was a mistake.

TS: Who you calling stupid, you jackass!

MR D: Come on now folks, settle down.

TS: I just settled down with your mom last night :) .

Mr D: Now the gloves are off :lol: . Hey TS, it's a wonder you were even born. I heard your Dad has sex like Joe Burns' running style. He always misses the open hole.

Mr A: Let's get back to talking football, okay guys?

Mr C: I don't want to talk football with these guys. They don't even bring up facts...

TS: Hey Mr C. This is a message board. We don't get paid for this stuff. I don't have inside information like some of you people on the wall.

Mr E: I have insider info. Mike Sherman will be the next head coach of the Buffalo Bills.

Everyone: Oh shut up.

Topic Starter: I like the chances the Bills have in the AFC East this year. JPL will finally play the game like a seasoned vet. This is his third year in the league and I believe he will win the starting job convincingly in camp.

The offensive line will be much improved as well with the addition of Tuten Reyes and Melvin Fowler. Peters will take his game to the next level because of the year he has under his belt.

Mr A: I agree. The Bills O-Line can't be worse than last year. Replacing Teague and Anderson on the line is addition by subtraction. JP should play better as well now that he has more experience.

Mr B: The Bills should've drafted Winston Justice and moved Gandy to guard and Peters to LT. the line will still suck. You guys are stupid.

Mr C: The Bills ignored the O-line in the early rounds of the draft and that was a mistake.

TS: I just settled down with your mom last night :) .

Mr D: Now the gloves are off :lol: . Hey TS, it's a wonder you were even born. I heard your Dad has sex like Joe Burns' running style. He always misses the open hole.

Mr C: I don't want to talk football with these guys. They don't even bring up facts...

TS: Hey Mr C. This is a message board. We don't get paid for this stuff. I don't have inside information like some of you people on the wall.

Mr E: I have insider info. Mike Sherman will be the next head coach of the Buffalo Bills.

694058[/snapback]

No way, this thread of yours stayed on football way too long. Don't you know that lesbians drive Foresters?

I forgot a ton of stuff actually. The "Dooomed" guy comes to mind. The "what's his forty-time?" guy does too. :wacko:

694398[/snapback]

What about the "20 paragraphs to say 1 good point" guy, or the "I disagree & here's my illogical reasons" guy, or the "20 paragraphs to say 0 good points" guy, or even the "that was an original style post, I'll copy" guy :doh:

By the way....are there only males(guys) who are on TBD?

Just asking.

What about the "20 paragraphs to say 1 good point" guy, or the "I disagree & here's my illogical reasons" guy, or the "20 paragraphs to say 0 good points" guy, or even the "that was an original style post, I'll copy" guy :wacko:

By the way....are there only males(guys) who are on TBD?

Just asking.

694414[/snapback]

Don't forget:

"20 paragraphs to meander over both sides of the issue without concluding anything" guy and the 5 insecure guys who feel their response will get ignored if they post in the thread so they start their own "Here's what I think about the Bills' chances" thread.

Then the person or two who doesn't read at all and starts a thread saying "what do you think the Bills' chances are this year?"

And then, of course, "poll guy."

And the "rose colored glasses" guy (this is our year!), the "pessimistic" guy (we're always gonna suck!), the "Buffalo is cursed" guy (the Bills will never win anything as long as they're in Buffalo)_, the "we should release/trade the bum" guy (Man, JP really sucks, we should trade 'em for Brett Favre!), the guy that roots for the little guy (Boy, that Nance sure is gonna be good!), the "sky is falling" guy (the city of Buffalo will lose the Bills!) the.....

The list goes on and on and on and on.... :wacko:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the "I hate everything" guy (Rosenhaus sucks, Clayton knows squat!)

And the "rose colored glasses" guy (this is our year!), the "pessimistic" guy (we're always gonna suck!), the "Buffalo is cursed" guy (the Bills will never win anything as long as they're in Buffalo)_, the "we should release/trade the bum" guy (Man, JP really sucks, we should trade 'em for Brett Favre!), the guy that roots for the little guy (Boy, that Nance sure is gonna be good!), the "sky is falling" guy (the city of Buffalo will lose the Bills!) the.....

The list goes on and on and on and on.... :wacko:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the "I hate everything" guy (Rosenhaus sucks, Clayton knows squat!)

694502[/snapback]

You reminded me of the "Levy should trade Sam Aiken for Peyton Manning, straight up, and re-sign Manning to a vet minimum contract...hey, it worked when I tried it in Madden" guy.

TS: I just settled down with your mom last night :wacko: .

Mr D: Now the gloves are off :doh: . Hey TS, it's a wonder you were even born. I heard your Dad has sex like Joe Burns' running style. He always misses the open hole.

694058[/snapback]

Can I be Mr. TS? He has the best part, I think.