Awesome Andre Reed hilight video

You are correct about those advantages and disadvantages, but all you need to do is look at game footage to see that Reed was still a better WR. Not 10x the WR Moulds was, but better nonetheless.  :blink:

693193[/snapback]

Again, you are only as good as your surrounding cast....The benefit of doubt

has to be given to Moulds. Reed had tons of yards after the catch, but that is

also due to the effective blocking our downfield WRs provided and the explosive

TE we had in Metz.

Anybody remember the name of the first QB in the video. #5 who threw the ball to Andre in #46? Think of it, it'll come to you.

Though I have to say it cracks me up that we all see Andre through rose colored glasses now. I remember a very large love/hate relationship with Andre and I'm quite sure if this board were in existance in 1995 that'd we'd have killed him for refusing to sign a lucrative extension and generally acting like a primadona. Coincidentally, he tore his hamstring that year, had to re-sign with us for less money and then played 4 more seasons with us. Had he stayed healthy that year and walked away for a big money deal I wonder if we'd be seeing him on the Wall of Fame or if he'd be in the pile along with Cornelius Bennett.

Again, you are only as good as your surrounding cast....The benefit of doubt

has to be given to Moulds.  Reed had tons of yards after the catch, but that is

also due to the effective blocking our downfield WRs provided and the explosive

TE we had in Metz.

693196[/snapback]

As somebody else implied, Reed had those "explosive" moves and he sustained that form for many years while Eric showed that form for approximately 1 to 2 seasons. I really am not factoring in the blocking downfield or the surrounding cast, or any of their numbers, just their individual play. I do respect that there was a difference there. I am also a huge fan of EM, and feel that he was certainly among the best Bills WR's ever.

Anybody remember the name of the first QB in the video.  #5 who threw the ball to Andre in #46?  Think of it, it'll come to you.

Vince Ferragamo

Though I have to say it cracks me up that we all see Andre through rose colored glasses now.  I remember a very large love/hate relationship with Andre and I'm quite sure if this board were in existance in 1995 that'd we'd have killed him for refusing to sign a lucrative extension and generally acting like a primadona.  Coincidentally, he tore his hamstring that year, had to re-sign with us for less money and then played 4 more seasons with us.  Had he stayed healthy that year and walked away for a big money deal I wonder if we'd be seeing him on the Wall of Fame or if he'd be in the pile along with Cornelius Bennett.

693326[/snapback]

Anybody remember the name of the first QB in the video.  #5 who threw the ball to Andre in #46?  Think of it, it'll come to you.

Though I have to say it cracks me up that we all see Andre through rose colored glasses now.  I remember a very large love/hate relationship with Andre and I'm quite sure if this board were in existance in 1995 that'd we'd have killed him for refusing to sign a lucrative extension and generally acting like a primadona.  Coincidentally, he tore his hamstring that year, had to re-sign with us for less money and then played 4 more seasons with us.  Had he stayed healthy that year and walked away for a big money deal I wonder if we'd be seeing him on the Wall of Fame or if he'd be in the pile along with Cornelius Bennett.

693326[/snapback]

Vince Ferragamo