My Beloved Bills Mug Died......

I posted about my interest in obtaining a lanyard for my work ID badge a couple months ago and you guys really came through for me. I'm looking for a large, plastic Bills mug. I've seens lot of glass ones and shot glasses and stuff like that, but I seem to have a hard time finding a nice, big, durable, plastic mug.

Can you guys help me out?

691708[/snapback]

Aw, sorry to hear that. :P I might have a Blazers' mug sitting around here that you can have. :lol:

Aw, sorry to hear that.  :P  I might have a Blazer's mug sitting around here that you can have.  :lol:

691783[/snapback]

ewwww! cooties!!

:lol:  Don't worry, I rinsed it out in the ocean the last time I went to the beach.  :P

691847[/snapback]

I'm assuming he meant Blazer's cooties...not Lana cooties. But, what the hell do I know?

You know aj... If you buy this mug above... You can't put "you know what" in it... ;)  ;)

Notice the location of the seller?

Temperance, MI

That is right... TEMPERANCE (Michigan)...

:lol:  :P  :lol:

691919[/snapback]

lol, you have a point there....didn't notice that :D

Here ya go...Bills Mug  :P

691912[/snapback]

Yeah, that's actually not a bad looking mug at all....wish they said how big it was, though. I'd like to get closer to 32oz if possible :lol:

I'd try to buy new... Nothing like drinking beer out of a device that someone used for milk!

Not that I really know... I make a point of not putting beer into something that was used for milk... Not sure why again? Or, where I heard that from?

Not to go off on a tangent... :lol::lol::P Can anybody elaborate on this?

Yeah, that's actually not a bad looking mug at all....wish they said how big it was, though. I'd like to get closer to 32oz if possible  :lol:

691925[/snapback]

Well, if it's as big as the one I have then it's probably only about 15-20 oz. Just buy two! :P

There's alot of places to find a Bills mug at this link.

692102[/snapback]

Wow, if I can't find it from that then I'm just not tryin' ;) Thanks!