Doug Flutie to make important announcement

One of the Buffalo Bills most beloved former players will make an important announcement at noon, with coach Bill Belichick and owner Robert Kraft attending.

It is said that his locker these days is occupied by rookie kicker Steve Gostkowski, so this may be a indication as to which way Doug is leaning. :P

Apparently one may tune in live at noon to Patriots website to hear this most

momentous announcement.

Doug Flutie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the Buffalo Bills most beloved former players will make an important announcement at noon, with coach Bill Belichick and owner Robert Kraft attending.

It is said that his locker these days is occupied by rookie kicker Steve Gostkowski,  so this may be a indication as to which way Doug is leaning.  :P

Apparently one may tune in live at noon to Patriots website to hear this most

momentous announcement.

Doug Flutie

691398[/snapback]

I think Belichick is going to have Doug stand with his back at the door jamb leading into the locker room and put a pencil mark with the date and height that Doug was on May 15, 2006.

It is said that his locker these days is occupied by rookie kicker Steve Gostkowski,  so this may be a indication as to which way Doug is leaning.  :P

Doug Flutie

691398[/snapback]

Apparently, he has been replaced by a younger kicker...someone with some upside!

Flutie will announce his retirement.  After the announcement he will give testimonials on behalf of former teammates that "couldn't be here" about his greatness!

691505[/snapback]

So it'll be a short announcement?

Damn. I kill me.

Flutie retires, to work as analyst for ABC, ESPN

ESPN.com news services

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Doug Flutie retired from pro football Monday, ending a 21-year career in which the Heisman Trophy winner puzzled both opposing defenses and his own coaches with his unconventional style at quarterback.

So it'll be a short announcement?

Damn. I kill me.

691510[/snapback]

Rob Johnson was set to speak, but he tripped on his way to the podium, and cracked a few ribs on his tear stained hanky...