To show some optimism. This game is a classic

The Pats are all predicted to win, 2 -0 to Buffalo's 0 -2 . The Bills are better than their record and Buffalo has home field advantage. This is a classic betting trap to bet for the Pats but the Bills with more to prove to themselves and the NFL will win the game.

If I were a betting man, I would stay away from this game. Because the Bills are dangerous in this game.

Go Bills !

The Pats are all predicted to win, 2 -0 to Buffalo's 0 -2 . The Bills are better than their record and Buffalo has home field advantage. This is a classic betting trap to bet for the Pats but the Bills with more to prove to themselves and the NFL will win the game.

If I were a betting man, I would stay away from this game. Because the Bills are dangerous in this game.

Go Bills !

51732[/snapback]

Yes, this is a classic trap game for the Patriots. They will be walking into a motivated, frustrated Bills team at home while the Pats are smug, fat and happy. Always a recipe for an upset.

51792[/snapback]

You are not the first person I heard that line from - but Bledsoe ?

I know you blinked, but what do you mean? I never watch KC or any other game unless the Bills are not playing.

51801[/snapback]

[/qute]

I got back into FFL this season - so I watch other games - and the SIRIUS radio is a good thing ;)

I agree that this a perfect scenario for an upset - I think this game will be very telling as it concerns the ability of our new coaching staff to game plan and what changes they will make in how we utilize our talent to get a win. I like our chances....in spite of this miserable run the last two seasons - we do have the talent to win !!

I agree that this a perfect scenario for an upset - I think this game will be very telling as it concerns the ability of our new coaching staff to game plan and what changes they will make in how we utilize our talent to get a win. I like our chances....in spite of this miserable run the last two seasons - we do have the talent to win !!

51999[/snapback]

A win here would get fans off of the back of Mike Mularkey. Some fans might even stop screaming for Bledsoe's head.

Go Bills !

51732[/snapback]

Buffalo is a 5.5 point dog, the "experts" do not agree with you.

Guest davidgivens87

you people on this board just need to learn that the pats dont go into games fat and happy....if the bills win, it wont be because of patriot overconfidence

hey buckeye, im goin to the MU-OSU game this year, where's the best place to go and drink and whatnot??? ive never been to columbus before