Which one of you guys is going to post the daily

Peter

Whose turn is it?

The daily trashing of WM is beyond ridiculous.

As Kelly said in another post, give him the ball and then give him the ball again, and again . . . .

As all of you who know a bit about football already know, Willis is not the problem with this team. If the o-line and QB play as well as Willis this year, we will have a darn good offense.

Whose turn is it?

As Kelly said in another post, give him the ball and then give him the ball again, and again . . . .

As all of you who know a bit about football already know, Willis is not the problem with this team.  If the o-line and QB play as well as Willis this year, we will have a darn good offense.

689472[/snapback]

I'll take a turn. You people that defend him are even more annoying. He has shown us sub-par speed, poor consistency, a non-chalent attitude, and no sign he has the skillset everyone raved about to be a top-flight back in the NFL. Oh, his comment about being better than LT is completely laughable. Those of you that don't see these things in him are delusional and watched and read far too many pre-NFL games and articles.

Whose turn is it?

As all of you who know a bit about football already know, Willis is not the problem with this team.  If the o-line and QB play as well as Willis this year, we will have a darn good offense.

689472[/snapback]

has anyone trashed him today? for my part, i was simply tired of the repeated claims about his unprecedented speed to reaching 2000 yards. he's a pretty good back, in my estimation, and would start for most teams. he's not all that, though.

the main reason people have been trashing him of late is because he has exposed himself repeatedly in both print and on tv as a moron. now many nfl players are people neither you nor i would like very much, and of course they aren't rocket scientists. thankfully, though, they manage to keep themselves under wraps. mcgahee hasn't done so, and since he's unfortunately the least articulate guy to wear a bills uniform in some time, he's taking some heat. maybe if he keeps quiet this will all go away.

I'll take a turn.  You people that defend him are even more annoying.  He has shown us sub-par speed, poor consistency, a non-chalent attitude, and no sign he has the skillset everyone raved about to be a top-flight back in the NFL.  Oh, his comment about being better than LT is completely laughable.  Those of you that don't see these things in him are delusional and watched and read far too many pre-NFL games and articles.

689563[/snapback]

Oh yeah, forgot to mention he's dumb as a post (possibly dumber than Travis Henry), and his receiving skills out of the backfield seem worse than TH's as well.

I'll take a turn.  You people that defend him are even more annoying. 

689563[/snapback]

You know what's even more annoying? People who quote themselves on message boards :w00t:

Maybe it's only me, but it seems that recently there have been a bunch of new members (or new aliases) signing up and posting drivel like that.

Just stop replying to them. Hell, it works for all the topics I start. No one replies, thread dies...

689472[/snapback]

This is why people start these threads. This isn't the 50's, and handing the ball over and over again to your star runningback is going to lose you every game.

Yet we have people acting as if he is so good that that will work. I guess they are really smart - maybe WM is actually the best runningback in the league. Because if he is only second or third best, then the teams that have better backs would have won the superbowl if only they'd become smashmouth teams and 'run the damn ball!'

This is why people start these threads.  This isn't the 50's,  and handing the ball over and over again to your star runningback is going to lose you every game.

Yet we have people acting as if he is so good that that will work.  I guess they are really smart - maybe WM is actually the best runningback in the league.  Because if he is only second or third best,  then the teams that have better backs would have won the superbowl if only they'd become smashmouth teams and 'run the damn ball!'

690476[/snapback]

Read with a little context and imagination. Giving Willis the ball again and again does not mean just hand it to him 14 times in a row. It means run the ball significantly, mix in passes, run the ball a little more, call play action and fake it when they bite after you ran it a lot, don't get too cute, throw SOMETIMES near the goalline and on 3rd and short but mostly run the damn ball and then throw some safe swing passes to your playmaker and get your young quarterback some confidence. In other words exactly what we did not do last year.

I'll take a turn.  You people that defend him are even more annoying.  He has shown us sub-par speed, poor consistency, a non-chalent attitude, and no sign he has the skillset everyone raved about to be a top-flight back in the NFL.  Oh, his comment about being better than LT is completely laughable.  Those of you that don't see these things in him are delusional and watched and read far too many pre-NFL games and articles.

689563[/snapback]

The Bills are a public entitlement and you, as a taxpayer who pays Willis' salary, are entitled to better performance out of your elected officials. I demand an immediate referendum on the playcalling and Willis' status as a "top-flight back." YOU AS A VOTER AND TAXPAYER DESERVE YOUR MONEY BACK. The Bills exist only to please and serve you, and you're getting screwed. Come to think of it, since you are a shareholder and partial owner, you should just fire him yourself.

Am I just in a fun mood today or has this been a particularly witty thread?

Seriously...I've chuckled at several posts here.

Well done to the funny ones(you know who you are) :D:D:doh: