Know how you can stop Illegal Immigration?

Take away the clause that states that ANYONE born here is a citizen by birth. Stipulate that at least ONE of the parents must be an American citizen. That stops two problems, the first being that it takes away the incentive for mexicans (or any illegals for that matter) to have children here in order that they might gain citizenship for themselves in the future and secondly, it keeps the overall cost of healthcare down in this country.

Take away the clause that states that ANYONE born here is a citizen by birth. Stipulate that at least ONE of the parents must be an American citizen. That stops two problems, the first being that it takes away the incentive for mexicans (or any illegals for that matter) to have children here in order that they might gain citizenship for themselves in the future and secondly, it keeps the overall cost of healthcare down in this country.

688258[/snapback]

Or we could set up a guest birthing program that rewards you for every hour spent in labor. 5 or more hours and your kid is a citizen. Any less and you have to pay a fine.

688258[/snapback]

I think it would be easier to build the fence that Pat Buchanan advocates, rather than trying to get this calsueamended in the Constitution. (rightfully so)

688258[/snapback]

Joe, Joe, Joe...you just don't get it. Illegal immigration isn't a crime. Calling illegal immigrants "wetbacks" and "Mexican nationalists" is. :)

Joe, Joe, Joe...you just don't get it.  Illegal immigration isn't a crime.  Calling illegal immigrants "wetbacks" and "Mexican nationalists" is.  :)

688404[/snapback]

Can I shoot them in a video game without being called a racist?

Joe, Joe, Joe...you just don't get it.  Illegal immigration isn't a crime.  Calling illegal immigrants "wetbacks" and "Mexican nationalists" is.  :)

688404[/snapback]

It's like the report I heard yesterday about two beach communities here wanting to outlaw smoking on the beach because of the littering. I love writing laws to make illegal things more illegal. :doh:

688258[/snapback]

It's not a "clause". It's a friggen amendment. You just go taking them away. :doh:

Damn you maybe a bigger idiot then avenger. :)

Is it MY fault they all look like Speedy Gonzalez?

688413[/snapback]

Ironically, when I was a lad, I thought that all mexicans were stupid, lazy drunks like Speedy's cousins. I sure am glad they got rid of that racist cartoon...

It's not a "clause".  It's a friggen amendment.  You just go taking them away.  :doh:

Damn you maybe a bigger idiot then avenger.  :)

688501[/snapback]

Read & Learn

"The original intent of the 14th Amendment was clearly not to facilitate illegal aliens defying U.S. law at taxpayer expense. Current estimates indicate there may be over 300,000 anchor babies born each year in the U.S., thus causing illegal alien mothers to add more to the U.S. population each year than immigration from all sources in an average year before 1965.

The correct interpretation of the 14th Amendment is that an illegal alien mother is subject to the jurisdiction of her native country, as is her baby."

The Complete Lesson

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/issue...hor_babies.html

Read & Learn

"The original intent of the 14th Amendment was clearly not to facilitate illegal aliens defying U.S. law at taxpayer expense. Current estimates indicate there may be over 300,000 anchor babies born each year in the U.S., thus causing illegal alien mothers to add more to the U.S. population each year than immigration from all sources in an average year before 1965.

The correct interpretation of the 14th Amendment is that an illegal alien mother is subject to the jurisdiction of her native country, as is her baby."

The Complete Lesson

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/issue...hor_babies.html

688833[/snapback]

Excellent!

See ya, Pedro!

688258[/snapback]

:w00t::doh:

If you come from another country you have to take a test before you become a citizen. They ask about George Washigton and Welcome Back Kotter and stuff. There is no way a baby could pass that test.

Especially because the babies all speak mexican and the test is mostly given in american. At least it used to be but now they might have cunnilingual versions.

:doh:  ;)

If you come from another country you have to take a test before you become a citizen.  They ask about George Washigton and Welcome Back Kotter and stuff.  There is no way a baby could pass that test. 

Especially because the babies all speak mexican and the test is mostly given in american.  At least it used to be but now they might have cunnilingual versions.

689671[/snapback]

But that's not fair. When I grandfather came from Italy how was we going to be able to answer those questions. I understand questions about George Washington, but Welcome back Kotter. It wasn't even on yet. Man that sucks. :w00t:

:w00t:  :doh:

If you come from another country you have to take a test before you become a citizen.  They ask about George Washigton and Welcome Back Kotter and stuff.  There is no way a baby could pass that test. 

Especially because the babies all speak mexican and the test is mostly given in american.  At least it used to be but now they might have cunnilingual versions.

689671[/snapback]

I'll have what he's smoking.

But that's not fair.  When I grandfather came from Italy how was we going to be able to answer those questions.  I understand questions about George Washington, but Welcome back Kotter.  It wasn't even on yet.  Man that sucks.  :w00t:

689712[/snapback]

I think in the fifties they asked about Leave it to Lucy and stuff like that. I'm not sure which TV shows they asked about back in the 1800s. Probably Gunsmoke.

I think in the fifties they asked about Leave it to Lucy and stuff like that.  I'm not sure which TV shows they asked about back in the 1800s.  Probably Gunsmoke.

689998[/snapback]

Babaloooo.

Lucy, you're in trouble now.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

LUCY.