Know how you can stop Illegal Immigration?

Bob Alou played for the Astros right?  I hate the Astros.

690072[/snapback]

I have to admit, reading crayonz posts is kinda like watching "America's Funniest Home Videos". You feel a little embarrassed for watching it and laughing, but you're laughing nonetheless.

I think in the fifties they asked about Leave it to Lucy and stuff like that.  I'm not sure which TV shows they asked about back in the 1800s.  Probably Gunsmoke.

689998[/snapback]

I think you are confusing Leave it to Lucy with I Love Beaver!

set up INS as 2 seperate organizations. one organization activly works to identify illegals already in this county, the other works to help legal immigrants to either become citizens or help them with whatever they need.

have major penalties for companies that knowingly hire illegals.

Joe, Joe, Joe...you just don't get it.  Illegal immigration isn't a crime.  Calling illegal immigrants "wetbacks" and "Mexican nationalists" is.  <_<

688404[/snapback]

You simply can't criminalize being an illegal immigrant! That would be an un-American activity and could get you in big trouble. That's why Congress is having such a hard time with this. There are laws against it, don't 'cha know?

Remember the words of the immortal Mayor Richard Daley, "The police aren't here to create disorder. They're here to preserve disorder."