Bills and Eagles Win Draft!

I was looking at various teams' drafts, and the Bills took 4 on Draft Daddy's Top 100:

35) DT John McCargo ~ North Carolina State

40) CB Ashton Youboty ~ Ohio State

63) S Donte Whitner ~ Ohio State

83) S Ko Simpson ~ South Carolina

Only one other team had 4 on the Draft Daddy Top 100--The Arizona Cardinals (Leinart, Tutui, Pope, Watson).

The Eagles, who took a few of "our" picks, only had 3 (Bunkley, Justice, Jean-Gilles). The Colts had none. The Patriots had 2 (Maroney, Jackson), as did Miami (Jason Allen, Hagan) and the Jets 3 (Ferguson, Mangold, Clemens). The Broncos had 3, picking up #98 Eslinger (the too-small Center) in Round 7.

parrish will be one of our most valuable players this season as a slot and return guy. look out!!!!

686023[/snapback]

what the hell does that have to do with our players in the top 100 of the draft this year? lol

Ummm, that's impossible.  Unless some of the top 100 weren't drafted - and that would show you what the list is worth, mathematically, at least four teams would have to have four in the top 100.

686010[/snapback]

Throw in compensatory picks and the math can get worse...

:(

But the upshot is is that Astrobot is pleased with those 4 drafted players the Bills took and the Bills have Nance, a player whom somebody thought was a top 100 at 1 point...

:(

I challenge anyone to find a team with more!!!!

686074[/snapback]

Moore, Brandon G, New York Jets

Moore, Brandon LB, San Francisco 49ers

Moore, Clarence WR, Baltimore Ravens

Moore, Dave TE, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Moore, Eddie LB, Miami Dolphins

Moore, Eric DE, New York Giants

Moore, Keon DB, San Diego Chargers

Moore, Lance WR, New Orleans Saints

Moore, Langston DT, Arizona Cardinals

Moore, Larry G, Cincinnati Bengals

Moore, Lewis , Pittsburgh Steelers

Moore, Mewelde RB, Minnesota Vikings

Moore, Mookie T, Atlanta Falcons

Moore, Rashad DT, Oakland Raiders

686082[/snapback]

...and many Moore...

686082[/snapback]

what no Ron's? when i visit TSW i always expect to see at least a couple Moore, Ron's

So we have 5 Top 100's from this year's draft.

I challenge anyone to find a team with more!!!!

GO BILLS!

686074[/snapback]

Yeah Baby! Because if there is one thing I know, it is that Draft Daddy is the pundit of all pundits; the prognosticator of all prognosticators, and the prophet of all prophets. Jesus, Muhammad, and Moses cannot hold a candle to the prescient powers of Draft Daddy. Show me the light, oh Draft Daddy. Show me the light....

On a side note, I think Draft Daddy also picked the apocalypse to occur in 2010. Uh oh :(

Ummm, that's impossible.  Unless some of the top 100 weren't drafted - and that would show you what the list is worth, mathematically, at least four teams would have to have four in the top 100.

686010[/snapback]

I understand what you're saying. Compensatory picks or not, The top 100 went somewhere, except Nance as far as we can see. (The drafting teams are not listed.)

So, an exactly even distribution would lead to every one of the 32 teams getting three of the top 99 (96 players total). This means that if the teams with the most top 100 picks are really listed, there has to be at least 3 of them to account for where the remaining 3 players went.

When AStrobot says "Only one other team had 4 on the Draft Daddy Top 100," it sounds like one is missing. When he says "The Patriots had 2 (Maroney, Jackson), as did Miami..." it sounds like there must be three more teams out there who got 4, or a team not mentioned got 6, or several other players in the Draft Daddy Top 100 where not drafted.

Or a lot of teams (presumably in the 3rd round) picked guys OUTSIDE the top 100.

686124[/snapback]

No, I don't think the assertion is that the Bills got 4 of the top 100 in the top 100 picks, but rather that they landed them sometime during the draft.

Did a half dozen of the guys on this list not get drafted at all? We know Nance is one... who are the others? If there are no others, they went somewhere and therefore someone else has 4+.