Damn, How 'Bout Those Devils?

It's amazing how different they look when against a talented team playing at a high level.  They better hope it was the layoff and they can shake it off.

Ed?  Ed?

685464[/snapback]

I just was going to post the score. 4-0 at the end of the second. Wow!

I was gonna fire up the projector for the game, too.....if it's an ass-whopping then I'm glad I didn't.

I was gonna fire up the projector for the game, too.....if it's an ass-whopping then I'm glad I didn't.

685491[/snapback]

:lol:

you have a projector

how much do you spend on audio visual equipment :w00t:

:lol:

you have a projector

how much do you spend on audio visual equipment  :w00t:

685493[/snapback]

You MOCK my projector??? How DARE you. Any true sports fan would never mock the ability to see football, hockey, baseball, or the sport that shall remain nameless since this is a hockey thread, in 120" of high definition glory. Let's just say that my projector costs about the same - maybe a little less - than that vacation in Cuba you are so excited about :lol:

You MOCK my projector??? How DARE you. Any true sports fan would never mock the ability to see football, hockey, baseball, or the sport that shall remain nameless since this is a hockey thread, in 120" of high definition glory. Let's just say that my projector costs about the same - maybe a little less - than that vacation in Cuba you are so excited about  :lol:

685496[/snapback]

You go, boy! :w00t:

I wouldn't make too much of one game, but it was sweet to watch. I really believe the Devils are very overrated based on their past accomplishments...but they have the ability to come back.

I also think the first round match-up with the hapless Rangers really hurt NJ in the playoffs. They haven't played a tough game against a good team for awhile.

I also think the first round match-up with the hapless Rangers really hurt NJ in the playoffs.  They haven't played a tough game against a good team for awhile.

685508[/snapback]

Bingo, I think the Devils definitely bought into their own hype because they were basically fed the hapless Rangers in the first round.

The Devils are still a VERY talented team and likely to stick it to Carolina in Game Two. I wouldnt count them out just yet.

You MOCK my projector??? How DARE you. Any true sports fan would never mock the ability to see football, hockey, baseball, or the sport that shall remain nameless since this is a hockey thread, in 120" of high definition glory. Let's just say that my projector costs about the same - maybe a little less - than that vacation in Cuba you are so excited about  :w00t:

685496[/snapback]

I told you

if it's not a vacation, it's putting money away for this little baby

http://www.sea-doo.net/units/2005/gallery2...ges/image9.html

What's that thing go for?

685538[/snapback]

brand new 35 K

i been trying to get my brothers to buy one with me. they're pretty wealthy, they just want me to put in my half :w00t::lol:

brand new 35 K

i been trying to get my brothers to buy one with me.  they're pretty wealthy, they just want me to put in my half  :w00t:  :lol:

685540[/snapback]

Well, that's a whole lot more than what I've put into my audio rig......I think Lurker's gear is worth more than 35k, though.....go give him a hard time :lol:

It's amazing how different they look when against a talented team playing at a high level.  They better hope it was the layoff and they can shake it off.

Ed?  Ed?

685464[/snapback]

Damn Cam Ward has really stepped up since being brought in in game 2. It's amazing how some goaltenders come out of nowhere. Although I think Carolina is a tough opponent, i think Brodeur and the Devils will bounce back.

I think the Devils were rusty and the Canes were fresh and had their legs. I agree that the Rangers didn't help the Devs prepare for this match-up while the Canes had to battle back against a speedy Habs team.

The Rangers were too banged up and fragile at the end of the year. Sucked for me and other fans. But I knew they were treading water going in.

I am not sure I'd put too much emphasis on this game yesterday. The Devils are experienced enough to bounce back. You got to figure Game Two will be much closer. I also believe the winner will be in the driver's seat.

You MOCK my projector??? How DARE you. Any true sports fan would never mock the ability to see football, hockey, baseball, or the sport that shall remain nameless since this is a hockey thread, in 120" of high definition glory. Let's just say that my projector costs about the same - maybe a little less - than that vacation in Cuba you are so excited about  :(

685496[/snapback]

Does it play thru your 8-track? :(

Let's just say that my projector costs about the same - maybe a little less - than that vacation in Cuba you are so excited about  :(

685496[/snapback]

yes, but can your projector help you snag 14 year olds?