Dolphins Getting Desperate

roid rage :P

684637[/snapback]

Wow. If one is afflicted with roids, one shouldn't be wearing unGodly tight pants. They need ventilation to disappear, no? Oh and some of that vein reducing cream.

Looks like the Dolphins have thrown the character issue to the winds in a hope that anger managment classes and training camp can get them a championship. Vick is a serious problem. Just ask VT. Turley had some issues in the NFL and look at Ricky. Hope all this "trouble" gives the Dolphins fits next year and takes all their free agent money to the bottom of the toilet bowl along with their record.

Giving Marcus Vick a tryout too.  I'm happily surprised that someone didn't use a pick on him.

684594[/snapback]

I can't think of a worse place for Vick to play, than in the state of Florida...Miami in particular. Assuming he makes the team, we should start taking bets on how long it takes him to wind up on the Miami police blotter....

You guys are just jealous....we'll see where all these high character intelligent players get you this year..... :w00t:

685576[/snapback]

Like the low character players on the Dolphins are much better. :lol:

You guys are just jealous....we'll see where all these high character intelligent players get you this year..... :w00t:

685576[/snapback]

Of Kyle Turley????? Of Marcus Fukin Vick?????? :lol::lol:

You've been around here too long to think that D....

Like the low character players on the Dolphins are much better.  :w00t:

685578[/snapback]

yeah...I don't get it either.

Assuming Culpepper cannot play, I don't see them being any better than us....

For that matter I can't see the Jets, Lions, Packers, Texans, or Titans being any better.

That's 6 games against bottom 10 teams.

Just thought I'd mention it. :lol: